Nelphi

New to the boards? Introduce yourself in this folder. Expect some hazing. Only the strong are ready to post on Smelly Cat.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Re: Nelphi

Postby Magrid on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Nelphi wrote:Remember that time I got that guy killed over and over? That was some good stuff.


8)


wat? WHY YOU DO THIS?
(1:35:49 PM) C0lettea1: damn he is hard
(1:54:38 PM) C0lettea1: men suck

Image
Image
Magrid
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:16 pm
Location: Riverhaven: Theren Way
Character Name: Magrid

Re: Nelphi

Postby cascade on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Go go Mighty Morph'n Thread Rez! :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035
:smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035
Cats are fun.
cascade
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am
Location: New Jersey/Hell
Character Name: Red makes it go faster

Re: Nelphi

Postby Dilos on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 pm

cascade wrote:Go go Mighty Morph'n Thread Rez! :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035
:smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035


Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
Dilos
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 am
Character Name: Dilos

Re: Nelphi

Postby Dystrophy on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:02 am

Image
Dystrophy
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Character Name: Jonji

Re: Nelphi

Postby cascade on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Dilos wrote:
cascade wrote: :smt035 :smt035 :smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035 :smt035 :smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035

:smt035 :urwin: :smt035
:smt035 :urwin: :smt035
:smt035 :urwin: :smt035
:smt035 :urwin: :smt035
:smt035 :urwin: :smt035
:smt035 :smt035 :smt035

:smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035
:smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035

:smt035 :!: :!: :!: :smt035
:smt035 :!: :!: :smt035
:smt035 :!: :smt035
:smt035 :smt035
:smt035 :smt035
:smt035 :!: :smt035
:smt035 :!: :!: :smt035
:smt035 :!: :!: :!: :smt035

Yeah sea-king




Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
Cats are fun.
cascade
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am
Location: New Jersey/Hell
Character Name: Red makes it go faster

Re: Nelphi

Postby tremulous on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Image
tremulous
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 am
Character Name: Tremulous

Re: Nelphi

Postby Nelphi on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:43 pm

This place smells like horse piss and rape.
Nelphi
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Character Name: Nelphi

Re: Nelphi

Postby Derivan on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Nelphi wrote:This place smells like horse piss and rape.


GTFO.
Image
Danaerys exclaims, "I like it hot hot hot!"

You exclaim to Blossium, "Woah!"
Derivan
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:48 am
Character Name: Derivan

Re: Nelphi

Postby Nelphi on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:05 am

Derivan wrote:
Nelphi wrote:This place smells like horse piss and rape.


GTFO.


No.
Nelphi
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Character Name: Nelphi

Re: Nelphi

Postby Derivan on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Nelphi wrote:
Derivan wrote:
Nelphi wrote:This place smells like horse piss and rape.


GTFO.


No.


No? :lol:
Image
Danaerys exclaims, "I like it hot hot hot!"

You exclaim to Blossium, "Woah!"
Derivan
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:48 am
Character Name: Derivan

Re: Nelphi

Postby Nelphi on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Derivan wrote:
Nelphi wrote:
Derivan wrote:
Nelphi wrote:This place smells like horse piss and rape.


GTFO.


No.


No? :lol:


No.
Nelphi
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Character Name: Nelphi

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron