Psycho alert with a special appearance from Smelly Cat!

Dragonrealms-related stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Psycho alert with a special appearance from Smelly Cat!

Postby Julliete on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:36 pm

Maxwelinski Feedback Cancellation Emails for Dragonrealms

I hope you are all doing well. I hesitated and mulled over writing this and sending it to you all after it was brought to my attention. Like many of your players who are aware of this, I have been afraid of being harassed and intimidated if I do report this. I also want to make it clear that at this point I intend to make as many of your players aware of this as I can.

Perhaps one day I would like to come back and play Dragonrealms again, but when it was brought to my attention that you hired an openly homophobic, racist and antisemitic GM this crossed a line. This is also someone who has sexually harassed people across forums and chats.

It was already pushing it with the two previous emails I sent regarding Caroline/Louca. I received no response to those, despite Caroline using her GM position to watch me in the game and then harass me out of the game, to introduce my real name into game objects and so on. I felt that receiving no response was an inappropriate response. Additionally, I felt it was inappropriate of Lyneya to tell third parties (e.g. the player of Delani) that Caroline was not a GM and that I was making it up because I was a jilted ex boyfriend. This is not an acceptable way to handle complaints about harassment and stalking from an ex, by a customer to a volunteer or employee. I will include the two previous emails I sent to this effect for reference.

(
Here you should also be aware that I had for a brief time full access to her account after she became a GM:

)

That aside, hiring someone as a GM who has a reputation for being openly threatening to minorities and vulnerable groups is too much.

When Caroline and I were in a relationship, she showed me a great deal of insider information on what goes on and also let me know who all of the staff members were (that she knew of). Signi was one of these, the player of who had Boriz and Voranos. I have had no personal experience with this person, except on two occasions he answered my assists. I was, however, familiar enough with his reputation from Caidie to avoid him (which is what she recommended I do when we were players). I also wasn’t aware that he was Flash from the old Smelly Cat forums, but I was aware that he was one of the members of an openly racist “griefer” chat room.

Below I have included the excerpts I have saved from the Smelly Cat forums, as well as two excerpts from the “Casa de la Rage” chat room that Signi posted when he was a member. These span from 2009 to 2016, indicating that these are not old events, but rather an ongoing pattern of hatred.

I recently wrote to Feedback regarding a minor incident in the “talk-to-Lyneya” chat room, where people were being doxxed and homophobic language was being used. The response I received from Feedback was that Simu does not condone that behavior and that Lyneya was not aware of it. However, Lyneya has made the decision to hire people for GM positions who have regularly engaged in this type of behavior over the course of many years. This indicates to me that Lyneya, at the very least, does in fact condone it or turns a blind eye to it. (Turning a blind eye to it is, in my opinion, the same as condoning it.)

I don’t believe all or most GMs right now do condone this. In fact I would be very surprised if some of you are not uncomfortable with this as well. I’ve absolutely enjoyed my interaction with those of you that I knew as a player and I am not condemning the entire GM volunteer staff by any stretch.

These are the excerpts from the Smelly Cat forums and from the Casa de La Rage chat room on Pastebin. I have included them below in text, with links, as well as screenshots as attachments.

I also want to note that the player of Baelor was also hired to be a GM/GH. He too was one of the participants in the Casa de la Rage chat room. Although I don’t believe he necessarily did anything, I do find it disconcerting that Lyneya has hired multiple people from this social group or cluster in DR.

I enjoy Dragonrealms and I would like to come back some day. I believe Dragonrealms is very dependent on its old time, loyal customers. But I wont stay if staff members are hateful or if DR/Simu staff refuses to take a hard line on racism, antisemitism and homophobia. I have two accounts that I will be canceling today. Thank you all for the good times and I’m sorry that it had to end up this way.

Below in order; the posts from the Smelly Cat forums, two logs from the Casa de la Rage chat room, and the two previous emails I sent regarding Caroline/GM Louca.

GM Signi, “Flash,” from the Smelly Cat forums:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13772&p=394462#p394462
ITS THE INTERNET YOU CUM BALLOON, NOBODY IS INTIMIDATED BY YOU. ID LOVE TO CRACK YOUR FUCKING HEAD OPEN WITH RAYFES BIG NIGGER COCK AND FEED SOME HUNGRY HAITIANS YOUR LIFE-FLUIDS.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13545&p=380117#p380117
This rave review actually works against you korsik, we all know blacks cant afford playstations, they are too busy buying drugs and shiny rims.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13545&p=379431#p379431
lolol a nigger told you theres nothing wrong, thats a win. Torrents are for suckers.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13424&p=372280#p372280
Paladins are gay nobody wants to play hon with them.
IM me faggot.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12764&p=344506#p344506
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK ITS AN ETHUG LOLOL. IF I FIND YOU IM GONNA FUCK YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND IN HER EYE AND WHEN IM ABOUT TO CUM IM GOING TO PUSH HARD ON MY BLADDER AND TRY TO PISS IN HER EYE AND THEN GIVE HER A HAYMAKER IN THE CHIN UNTIL HER NOSE BLEEDS AND DIP MY COCKHEAD IN HER NOSTRIL AND FUCK HER PUSSY UNTIL IT STRETCHES AND THEN IM GONNA MAKE A TOOTH NECKLACE FROM HNER ONE BIG TOOTH AND PISS IN HER VAGINA TOO AND ILL FUCKING ELBOW HER IN THE TEMPLE AND TELL HER TO SHUT HER WHORISH MOUTH BUT SHE WILL LIKE IT ANYWAY CAUSE SHE WILL SAY I TREAT HER LIKE A LADY NOT LIKE A FUCKING BANJO PLAYING JUG BLOWER LIKE HER BOYFRIEND WHO IS A FUCKING TOOTHLESS FAGGOT WHOSE MOM DIDNT LOVE HIM AND WISHED HE WAS DEAD AND THEN DIED CAUSE SHE WAS SAD THAT HE PUTS ADS UP TO FUCK MEN AND IS IN DENIAL AND CANT FACE THE REALITY THAT HES GAY AND NOBODY LOVES HIM AND HE DOESNT REALLY LOVE HIS GF HE JUST WANTs TO FILL AN ENDLESS HOLE OF SADNESS AND DEPRESSION BECAUSE HES GAY AND HIS BROTHER IS A FUCKING GAY FIREMAN NIGGER JEW WHO FUCKS CARIBOU AND WISHES HIS MOM KILLED HIS BROTHER BEFORE SHE DIED BUT THEN HIS MOM WAS RESSURECTED AS A ZOMBIE AND STILL HATED HER SONS BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING USELESS DRAINS ON LIFE AND DRAIN OUR ECONOMY AND VOTED FOR OBAMA FUCKSTICKS AND WASTES OF LIFE AND WE ALL WISH THEY WOULD DIE FROM A LOCALIZED GAS EXPLOSION PS YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY ILL FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LETS GO IM 100% SERIOUS I GUARANTEE YOU WANNA TRY ME OR WHAT BUDDEE????? LETS DO IT CMON YOU FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOT NIGGER LETS ROLL ILL FUCK YOU UP YEA YEA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12755&p=343517#p343517
ILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU PUSSY FAGGOT JEW NIGGER CHINK ILL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME AND ILL BITE OFF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS CLIT AND CHEW IT IN FRONT OF YOU LIKE BUBBLEGUM AND THEN FUCK YOUR MOM IN HER ASSHOLE AND CUM ON HER BACK AND MAEK YOUR BROTHER LICK IT OFF THEN ILL TAKE A CLAY SHIT AFTER EATING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PEANUT BRITTLE AND PICK UP MY SHIT LIKE A CRAYON AND LIPSTICK YOU UP WITH IT AFTER I KNOCK YOU OUT WITH A RANDY THE RAM HEADBUTT OFF OF A GARBAGE DUMPSTER DONT FUCK WITH ME YOU PUSSY FUCK YOU AND YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR MOM ILL KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET IM SERIOUS UILL TAKE YOU ON YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN A FEW NOTCHS IM TIRED OF YOUR LIP TELL YOUR GF TO WEAR HER TONGUERING CAUSE I WANT SOME TOOTHLESS HEAD FROM A SLUT WITH A TONGUERING ILL MAEK A NECKLACE FROM YOUR TEETH AND THEN CHOKE YOUR GF WITH IT AFTER I FUCK HER MOUTH LIKE A VAGINA WITH A TONGUE AWEEKAWEKLAWE:KAWL:DFJAJW#KJERK@RTH#KLTJH!!!!!!E$@#!UJKL!@JKL!@#BNIGGER

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12711&p=343050#p343050
YOU HONESTLY MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST, MOUTH BREATHING ZINJANTHROPE I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARDS NEXT TO RAGFAG, BUT AT LEAST HE ADMITS HES GAY AND ENJOYS THE COCK WITH HIS GIGANTIC FAGGOTY AFRICAN TRIBAL BLACK EARRING AVATAR, YOU ARE JUST SOME ENORMOUS SANDWORM FROM DUNE THAT HULKS OVER YOUR KEYBOARD LIKE MOUNTAINS BLOCKING OUT THE RISING SUN THAT E-STALKS WOMEN WITH MULTIPLE SN's, BUYS CHARS THAT YOU DESTROY LITERALLY WITHIN WEEKS, LIKE BALL CANCER TRANSFORMED INTO TEXT. YOU ARE THE AGGRESSIVE CANCER THAT PATRICK SWAYZE HAD, SENT THROUGH THE PIPES OF TEH INTARWEBZ AND INTO SIMU HQ WHERE YOU WERE PURGED ONCE AGAIN WITH VIGOROUS DELIGHT. YOUR HULKING MYRIAD OF LIPIDS AND SKIN THROWN ONTO YOUR VAGUELY HUMANOID FRAME WILL EVENTUALLY GET OLDER AND OLDER AND CAUSE YOUR BRITTLE MALNOURISHED BONES TO SHATTER UNDER YOUR FAT, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE DAY THAT I'LL LAUGH AT YOUR PARALYZED HUSK AND SHIT ON YOUR CHEST, BTW DO YOU WANT TO BUY A CHAR DECKED OUT?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12553&p=337687#p337687
Plus, it kind of puts all those faggots who are proponents of PVP Closed on a moral high ground. You are proving their point when you mudstomp and anally rape any newb who goes pvp open

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12484&p=335790#p335790
Haldrik is a fucking fag, but no not even close. Wtf is a founding member anyway? I guess im a founding member, im member # 10.... lol. just stfu noob!!!111one

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12494&p=335197#p335197
YA WHAT HE SAID PLUS HEY SEV YOUR POSTS ARE LAME ALL YOU DO IS GO "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE BTW YOUR FAT" WELL GUESS WHAT NOBODY FINDS YOUR POSTS FUNNY OR INFORMATIVE NEITHER WE HOPE YOU GET A CASE OF THE SHINGLES AND YOUR SKIN STARTS TO MELT OFF UNTIL YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGGER ALIEN BABY UR MOM EATS NIGGER CUM IN HER OATMEAL FOR PROTIEN YOUR DAD HAS BAD SKIN PIGMENTATION AND LIKES TO USE GLORY HOLES YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS OLD AS FUCK AND DIDNT LOVE YOU AND YOUR GRANDFATHER DIDNT WANT YOUR MOM SO VICARIOUSLY DIDNT WANT YOU PLUS YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT WHO LOVES NIGGERS AND UNAMERICAN AND YOUR SIBLINGS ALL HAVE WORMS LIVING IN THEIR ANUS THAT ARE GOING TO EAT AWAY AT THEIR COLON UNTIL THEY SHIT OUT THEIR OWN SKELETAL STRUCTURE AND UR A VIRGIN TOO AND YOU DONT EVEN LIKE VAGINA IF A FAT SMELLY ONE WAS IN YOUR FACE YOUD ASK FOR SOME SAUSAGWE BUT EVEN GAY GUYS WONT SLEEPW ITH YOU CAUSE THEY THINK yOU ARE A DOUBLE FAGGOT NIGGER FAG AND YOU TASTE CUM KEKEKEE ALSO IN CLOSING ALL I CAN ADD IS:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12381&p=330901#p330901
HAI GAIS ITS ME SYNERGAN - ARWINIA UR UGLY BTW MY PIC ISNT AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CRITIQUE ME BACK - PS MY MOM IS A NURSE AND LOVES TO GET FUCKED BY AIDS PATIENTS IN THE CLINIC SHE WORKS AT. IM NOT REALLY SURE WHO MY DAD IS CAUSE SHE LET THE NIGGERS AT THE CLINIC RUN A TRAIN ON HER FAT WHITE SUBURBAN ASS, THEY MIXED THE CUM OF MANY A "PORCH MONKEY" IN HER VAGINA, MUCH LIKE THE WAY CHINESE LIKE TO MIX TEA LEAVES TO MAKE HYBRID TEA. AFTER THAT THE DOCTOR SIPPED SOME OF IT OUT OF HER SMELLY CUNT LIKE A LITTLE TEACUP, SPIT THE MIXTURE INTO MY MOTHERS MOUTH, SHE SWALLOWED IT LIKE A TRUE THOROUGHBRED AND SHIT ME OUT 9 MONTHS LATER. SINCE THEN SHES BEEN PUMPING OUT SIBLINGS LIKE A MEXICAN ASSEMBLY LINE AND IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A DRAIN ON SOCIETY IN GENERAL UNTIL THIS DAY, WHEN I FINALLY FOUND MY CALLING, TO POST AN INTRO ON SC AND POST A FAIL INSULT, FOLLOWED BY BEING MOCKED BY FLASH IN HILARIOUS PSEUDO FIRST/THIRD PERSON FASHION.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12335&p=329778#p329778
lolol if its so backwards than why are you posting here. BTW dont you play a text based roleplaying game on the internet? And you are pointing at other people and calling them losers? Isnt that like tupac calling biggy a nigger? Do you do any research before you sling out insults OR DID YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER IN THE BACK OF A GARBAGE TRUCK AND THEN SHE SHIT YOU OUT OF HER VAGINA LIKE A JAPANESE ASSEMBLY LINE PUMPING OUT A CAR IN A CLINIC SOMEWHERE IN THAT FUCKAWFUL STATE YOU COME FROM, WISCONSIN? I BET THAT OLD CUNT IS HALFWAY DEAD IF NOT DEAD ALREADY, AND IF ITS THE LATTER I HOPE SHE ROTS AWAY SOON, SO SHE DOESNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HER FUCKING MONGOLOID KID ANYMORE. ID LIKE TO SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AFTER EATING A FIBERFUL MEAL AND MAKE YOU CHEW ON IT LIKE A PIECE OF LAFFY TAFFY.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12289&p=326701#p326701
LOLOL IM FAIRLY SURE EVERYONE HOPES YOUR ASSHOLE COLLAPSES THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE A SHIT BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, WHO NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVERRR PUTS ANY REAL EMOTION INTO THEIR POSTS (LOLOL ANYONE SENSE MY SARCASM??) WE ALL PUT REAL EMOTION INTO OUR POSTS AND SAY WE DONT LIKE YOU AND HOPE THAT NOT ONLY YOU DIE, BUT NOBODY COMES TO THE FUNERAL, THE WAKE, AND IF YOU DONT GET BURIED AND THEY BURN YOUR CORPSE, NOBODY WILL EVEN WANT TO HANDLE OR INHALE THE ASHES BECAUSE THEY MIGHT CATCH YOUR FAGGOT.
DO YOU KNOW THE BEST PART OF TELLING PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GO OFF SOMEWHERE AND KILL THEMSELVES? THE FANTASTIC REACTION WE GET BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SO FULL OF LOVE FOR THEIR EGO THAT WHEN ANYONE TELLS THEM THEY SHOULD GO LICK A BLACK AIDS BABIES TAINT SO THEY DIE SLOWLY, THEY CANT HELP BUT REACT. ITS GREAT, I LIVE FOR IT. BTW IM FAIRLY SURE AVRII EFFECTS ALOT OF ORDERS, THE CELPEZE POPULATION OF ELANTHIA HAS ALOT OF INFLUENCE ON CULTURE AND POLITICS.
WHY DO YOU EVEN POST HERE? NOBODY LIKES YOU - NOBODY FINDS YOU WITTY OR CLEVER. WHY DONT YOU GO BUY A HORSE AND LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE? YOU HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A DEAD JEW, AND YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE 10 MILES OF DEATH VALLEY FIRETRAIL.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12236&p=325563#p325563
Blah blah blah this thread is fucking utterly retarded, WHERES THE TEXT BASED FESTIVAL INFORMATION? NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE NIGGER SELLING OAKLEY SUNGLASSES THAT "FELL OFF A TRUCK" ON CANAL STREET (SORRY I MEAN SKELETONS ON HODIERNA WAY) DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY HAVE SUCH LITTLE PRECIOUS TIME THAT YOULL PLAT PEOPLE WHATTHE FUCK IS NEW ABOTU THIS FESTSATWAT!TJKAWEEJAW NIGGERJEWNIGGERJEWKIKEDIAWEOI@E@AEA@EAEWAEJKDKAWJDSPICK

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12236&p=325501#p325501
IT PAYS TO BE THE NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTROL THE POWER OF OUR CONTENT FILTERING. IM GETTING PAID RIGHT NOW TO BE A CUNT ON THESE BOARDS.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12236&p=325492#p325492
SORRY I LOST FOCUS TOWARDS THE END RAYFE BIT ME AND IM TURNING INTO A BLACK

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12258&p=325339#p325339
YOU CANT HAVE HIM HES SO HAPPY IVE REAPPEARED IN HIS LIFE THAT I GOT HIM A GEM ENCRUSTED COCKLEASH ENGRAVED WITH STYLIZED DOLPHINS PRANCING AROUND AN IMAGE OF RAYFE WITH HIS 13 INCH PENIS BECAUSE HES BLACK. WE ARE ACTUALLY ALTERING IT AT THE FEST TO READ JUST THAT.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12021&p=319174#p319174
THIS THREAD IS GAY BTW, ITS GAYER THAN THAT FAGGOT A FEW PAGES BACK BEING MAD THAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT FAGGOTS IN A BAD LIGHT. NEWS FLASH YOU CUM RECEPTACLE, NOBODY LIKES YOU. MOVE TO CANADA. TAKE A FEW JEWS WITH YOU ON THE WAY IF POSSIBLE.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8354&p=200565#p200565
WHAT? WHATS SO OFFENSIVE ABOUT THAT AVATAR? I DONT GET IT? STUPID NIGGER BABY FACTORY.

-------------------------------

GM Signi, “DRAGONBLITZFIEND,” from the Casa de la Rage chat:

https://pastebin.com/1HeaTi2W

dragonblitzfiend: o damn
dragonblitzfiend: shots fired
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) really though
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) yammot
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) you here
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) do you honestly
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) cyber
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) with aayaveia
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) ?
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) haha
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) or are we making it up
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) lol
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) needs ear or tail verbs and fangs or it's a deal breaker for khras
[Casa de la Rage]: ("dragonclitvibe" wmdark) would you believe it if he said no?
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) ^
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) would you believe me if I say no?
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) i would take it into consideration
dragonblitzfiend: LOL
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I'm sitting in the cemetary right now reading my compending
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) I would take you at your word, knowing that you would never misrepresent yourself.
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I would never misrepresent myself
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) And that most people on the internet are honest, and forthright.
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) all my quest sign ups say "Empath lvl 15"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) fucking mott
dragonblitzfiend: i always approach life
dragonblitzfiend: that all of you guys in here
dragonblitzfiend: are honest and truthful
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) then why haven't you dropped contingency, moongate and mental blast yet
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) i thought about asking some of you to be my kids godfather
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) those spells are useless
dragonblitzfiend: i did drop contingency
dragonblitzfiend: its all i needed to drop
dragonblitzfiend: lol
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I bet Pharstar has contingency on 24/7
dragonblitzfiend: pharstar is registered to a known griefer
dragonblitzfiend: who drank urine
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) what
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) how much urine?
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I should've taken Pharstar when canfield offered him to me
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) sup
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) someone drank urine?
dragonblitzfiend: sean can ask
dragonblitzfiend: idk
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) lololol
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) where is gander
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) R> find phar

There are no adventurers in the realms that match the names specified.

The syntax for this command is:
FIND [player 1] [player 2] ... [player 9]
It provides a list of those players who are in the realms.
R> [gorthax]: feint
dragonblitzfiend: sean gets quiet when i make fun of Canfield
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) did gander drink urine?
dragonblitzfiend: he has loyalty and shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) dude everyone makes fun of canfield
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I bet he has contingency on even while logged out
dragonblitzfiend: sean doesnt
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i dont know why
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i think he does
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) well
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he never denies anything we say
dragonblitzfiend: some sense of loyalty to the ole pissdrinker
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) i got no problem with canfield
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) lol
dragonblitzfiend: can't deny whats true
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he drinks piss t oo?
dragonblitzfiend: better to be quiet
dragonblitzfiend: yes that dude was into fucking scat
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) wait wait
dragonblitzfiend: for like ever
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I mean, I ain't gonna share a glass of piss with him or anything
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) i have a distillery in my living room like i'm kevin costner in water world
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) next to my lemon tree
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) but if i can get away drinking apple juice while he does, whatever
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i got him to admit he was bisexual when i was griefing him
dragonblitzfiend: yes hes that too
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) haha
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) did you call him a faggot?
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) haha i called him jason bifield
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) hahahahahahahah
dragonblitzfiend: dude loved scat so much he even did scat in his cyber sessions back in the day
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) one of my friends in DR told me he used to beg her to fuck him with a dildo all the time
dragonblitzfiend: yeah well if its fucked up, he probably did it
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) lol
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) smile as he poops on your ear and sits and squishes it in your ear then drinks the piss and licks the poop out of your ear.
dragonblitzfiend: Sean can't defend him, he just sits there quietly till the bullet train leaves the station
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) she was like 'he's nice but... he'd always beg me to fuck him with a dildo and that shit weirded me out'
dragonblitzfiend: never got along with him cause he freaked me the fuck out
dragonblitzfiend: who wants to enjoy a nice hunk of shit with their vagina?
dragonblitzfiend: me me me
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he was just like a male version of a camp follower
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) even in EQ
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like casey and i would be doing shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) and we'd always see him
dragonblitzfiend: Anyone want to drink a vial of piss while they are blown? Canfield: Me!
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) at that tunnel like to Ro
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) and he'd always be sitting outside of it
dragonblitzfiend: i can't even fucking fathom
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'hey guys, can you get me a sword?'
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like begging us for loot
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) so he could sell it
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) camp follower
dragonblitzfiend: "hey sweetheart can you take a shit on me while i jerk off? It will really boil my loins"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahahahahaha
dragonblitzfiend: "Hey baby eat mexican tonight i want to smell a little spice when you sit on my face and emit magma from your asshole whole you blow me"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahhahahahahahaha
dragonblitzfiend: i only wish he was here so he could be angry as i eviscerate him
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he knows better
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i was drunk one night and felt like picking on someone
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) and i left him a bunch of offlines
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) saying how i wish i could kill him or something
dragonblitzfiend: thats hilarious
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he got them
dragonblitzfiend: you just queued up some drunken insults
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) because he responded
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i like his lies better
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he teold zamn that he had a private jet
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahahha
dragonblitzfiend: he says all sorts of whacky shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'hey bro i got this private jet, i can meet you in san jose... but can you lend me 50 bucks real fast?'
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) i don't see why it matters, honestly
dragonblitzfiend: his MO is he finds some girl in DR and leeches off of them irl until they kick him to the curb
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) i assume everything you guys say is all lies
dragonblitzfiend: rinse and repeat
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) because he says all this shit then asks people to loan him money
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'man i own this huge cellphone business now... but hey like could you loan me 100 bucks real fast, just paypal me'
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) Sean assumes everyone tells the truth, I assume everyone lies, we get together and argue about what's the truth
dragonblitzfiend: no, sean knows hes a gigantic faggot
dragonblitzfiend: he just is too nice
dragonblitzfiend: cause of some friendship they had at some point
dragonblitzfiend: its not as if sean is in here going
dragonblitzfiend: "no guys you are wrong, canfield is good people"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'he's not a shit eater guys, i swear'
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'he's never eaten one fucking ounce of fecal matter, i swear on my fucking life'
dragonblitzfiend: i like to imagine canfield grabbing a shit from his current girlfriends toilet and biting it like an apple, like a snack
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) no man
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like with one of those wooden cooking spoons
dragonblitzfiend: like man, i need a snack. Let me grab a shitapple
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like a really long spoon
[Casa de la Rage]: ("diaperlivesmatter" dragonpenis) hahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) going 'oooh that's a good one'
[Casa de la Rage]: ("diaperlivesmatter" dragonpenis) Get aayvia to roll you up a personal chef
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I could see him with corn holders, eating a log like a cob of corn
[Casa de la Rage]: ("dragonclitvibe" wmdark) lol
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) me and chris are like the two doors from the labyrinth
dragonblitzfiend: ahahaha corn holders
[Casa de la Rage]: ("diaperlivesmatter" dragonpenis) ahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) sean
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) you're friends with a guy who eats shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) best wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) is that supposed to be terribly surprising or a badge of honor
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) do i need to pull an eminem 8 mile rap right now
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) dude
dragonblitzfiend: I like to imagine hime as a guy who just likes to try a new type of diet. Refuse. When hes hungry, the same way you would check the fridge, Aftermath. He just asks his girl to shit into a bowl for him. he eats it like it was ice cream with a spoon. adds a little sprinkles and pours himself a nice glass of piss.
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) someone who eats shit
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) YEAH I GOT A FRIEND NAMED CHEDDAR ROB WHO LIES A LOT
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) I KNOW A MAN NAMED CANFIELD, PISS AND FLIES A LOT

https://pastebin.com/zthNtREz

DRAGONBLITZFIEND
would you mind not being pvp guarded so i dont feel weird being in a chat with you faggot?
5:28 PM
Michael Harder's iconMichael Harder
lol
I am Baelor's icon
tell you what boss, you come find me and kill me, ill go open
hows that sound, but let me go shower first
you might want to shower after. john has particular tastes
5:30 PM
DRAGONBLITZFIEND's iconDRAGONBLITZFIEND
^
sorry i dont speak pussy, get your mouth off Kja's taint and go open you twink
59 mins ago
I am Baelor's icon
alright im all clean for our date. You better kill me in one shot.
sack up or shut up kill a guarded guy pussy
57 mins ago

Name: Baelor Arumizbulin
Spouse: Single
Roleplay Stance: Medium
PvP Stance: Guarded
IM: AIM: GoonBaelor
Quote: "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself, and be lenient to everybody else."
still guarded, vagina tight as fuck
LascielDR's iconLascielDR
flash stop being a fucking pussy and kill him
I am Baelor's icon
yeah I called you out come kill me im guarded you aint gonna do it because you are a pussy
Hark who goes there, a fucking pussy
the worst that happens is you get a pvp warning
do a bid son
56 mins ago
lucidandsober's iconlucidandsober
see how many times you have to kill him to make him report
thats what i figured, larper is guarded and talks shit. Classic. Who is friends with this faggot anyway
haha yeah make a game of it
then try to beat that #
i'm putting my bets on 2
5 dolla
55 mins ago
the answer is 1, his heart still aches from losing Harlet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pbywpi64Tg

Share this
30 seconds in
I am Baelor's icon
im still waiting man, you flap more than she does
somebody give me a hlc i'll do it
53 mins ago
you sound like korutu, running mouth while guarded, ahahaha. what a pussy. Mugoth im disappointed in you right now that hes in your chat
I am Baelor's icon
no this guy does, he called me out
oh korutu is open
isnt he
also this isnt my chat, its squanto and sara's chat
yeah hes less of a faggot than this tool
heh i dont know about that
zomgitssara81's iconzomgitssara81
what
the geiger counter doesnt go up that high
it's still not my chat
I am Baelor's icon
okay I guess becasue you can't fucking man up ill go open
not being guarded is a big step in not being a faggot
and i like jarad
sara why are you friends with guardeds
52 mins ago
hes not guarded irl?
seriously wtf i go silent for a few days and theres guarded faggots in chat
I am Baelor's icon
waiting
mold them
trying to give it tough love
its being mouthy, too much time with kja
he went open for you john
51 mins ago
I am Baelor's icon
because hes a pussy
good. jesus christ
50 mins ago
god
why am i listening to the fray. i'm not cutting myself today youtube, try again tomorrow

Julliete
Smelly Cat Noob

Re: Psycho alert with a special appearance from Smelly Cat!

Postby Julliete on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Feb 7 Email to Feedback

Hi Lyneya,

I hope you’re all doing well. I wanted to write back with an update on something else regarding my last email and the items that I had mentioned from Caroline/GM Louca.

In the previous email I said that during 2017 HE, toward the end of the event, a grab-gab style box was released with random items. Caroline had told me beforehand of one of the items she wrote that was supposed to be about me, I mentioned this in the previous email:

pair of shoddy leather walking shoes
A large hole exposes the corner of the left shoe at the toebox.
You take a deep whiff of a pair of shoddy leather walking shoes, giggling when you catch a burst of wet dog and disappointment.

This was based on a pair of my actual shoes that I had sent her a photo of that also had a hole under the left sole. When she said that she wrote this and showed me before it was released, I told her that I was uncomfortable with it.

I believe this was also when she told me about the item that was a book titled: ~101 Rational Reasons Why I am Always Right~ with the author being “A. Hamartia Gewdgural" in the description. I had mentioned this in a previous email as well. My real name is . I had told her that this made me uncomfortable as well. This one was not released at HE, but was released at the next pay event the Droughtman’s maze. When I wrote my initial email, I said that I was not certain that she told me about this book at the time. I do remember a discussion over more than just one of the items being released and explaining to her that the items made me feel uncomfortable, and that they were not nice.

What I wanted to update you on were these other items from the 2017 HE box that were released at the same time as the leather walking shoes, that I had overlooked or had forgotten to mention. This was called the “Finest Box of Gems” and was inside of the Finer Things shop.

My account name is CAMUS, I took it from the philosopher Albert Camus. This wasn’t a common topic of conversation between Caroline and myself, but it was something she was aware of. The quote for my in-game profile was an also a Camus quote for the first two years or so of my subscription. When I revisited the items that came out of this box, two of them had Albert Camus quotes in them:

aldamdin fetish cast into the shape of a hand holding a spray of flowers
A pure white, feminine hand grips a bundle of wilted flowers bound with a tyrium ribbon sculpted to appear shredded. A simple phrase is etched along the length of one of tyrium strips.
Read: Sometimes carrying on is the achievement.

aldamdin amulet etched with a sickle
A sickle is lightly etched onto the surface of the amulet so faintly its as if it had faded into the surface of the symbollic piece. On the other side, the phrase "Fate is not in man but around him" is stamped into the reflectionless metal.

There are two other items from the grab box that I hesitate to mention, because they could be ambiguous and not directly aimed at me or related to me. I don’t know if she wrote them or what the intent was, but I am going to include them anyway because at this point I do feel pretty uncomfortable and stalked. Given the other items and overall pattern I hope you can see why I feel concerned. The other two are:

aldamdin face frozen in a perpetual scream
The face is set in a constant state of grief, a single jade teardrop set just below the left eye. The other side is flat and smooth, it's reflectionless surface bearing the words ~"The hardest thing you will ever do is grieve the loss of a person who is still alive."~

sterling silver ring shaped like a sea star flower
Within the petals of the flower are tiny diamonds and a single white pearl. The band is engraved with two words, "Love you."

I will just also add that the Finer Box of Gems is in the Finer Things shop, where Caroline also released the greatkilt that I had written for our Maxwelinski/Caidie wedding. I had included this in the previous email.

All of this took place after Caroline and I had broken up, after we had unbonded our characters, and after I had started seeing someone else and had bonded my character to someone else’s character.

Thank you for your time and for having a read.

Alex, player of Maxwelinski

----------------------------

Jan 25 Email to Feedback

Hi Lyneya,
I couldn't get this to send on the normal email I use for DR so I'm doing it on my other one:

I’m sorry ahead of time for how long this is, but it’s a lot of stuff. The attachments I’ve included go along with some of it so it will make sense.

I had previously sent you an email and a DM on Discord with some of the same content, but I wanted to follow up and give you a more detailed explanation of everything that has been going on. Today I had spoken with the player of Delani and she said that I should write as openly and specifically about the situation as I can to you.

For some background information, Caroline/Caidie and I had gotten together ICly as Maxwelinski and Prinie briefly and then later as Maxwelinski and Caidie around the end of 2015 or the beginning of 2016. We also began an online or long distance relationship at the same time OOCly, exchanging photos and real life information, talking on the phone daily. I don’t have exact dates on everything, but up until the middle or near end of Caroline’s GM training Maxwelinski and Caidie were still bonded. I think we also had some of our alts bonded. Rafaeli (mine) and Prinie were bonded, Nicolo (mine) and Quatt were bonded, and I think Nicolo and Irie were bonded.

At this point she unbonded our characters and bonded Caidie and Voranos, but we continued our relationship online until around the middle or the end of of October. Essentially around or a little bit before the start of HE. We had been arguing on an almost daily basis at that point, she would block me on Discord, unblock me and send me messages so I could not respond, and deleted all of her previous messages so I had no record of anything said there. I eventually deleted mine as well, I didn’t block her until later, but we stopped talking completely around the middle of November.

I would help Caroline with many of her projects in DR. I wrote many of the items for The Smaller Side at HE in 2016. We had conference calls at the time with Kaarina, the player of Hebion, and the player of Sesi about writing these. Later when Caroline was helping write items for the pay events, I helped write and edit many of these items with her as well. The only recent event I did not help her write and edit anything for was the last HE. When she was doing her GM training, I helped with some of her GM assignments such as the “Ilithic bulldog” pet for her office based on my real dogs as well as the dancing zombie script check assignment.

While her GM training was ongoing she would share this with me. I don’t have a lot of the materials because I deleted AIM and she deleted her Discord history, when she would just paste most of it into the DMs. One of the things I do still have a full log of is Evike’s script check class and the /SCRIPTER commands training that she sent me by email from gm.loucadr@gmail.com on Aug 10th. I didn’t save most of the secret things she told me because I didn’t expect to ever give them to anyone else this way. I still haven’t shared this log with anyone else.

When I asked you a question in the DR Discord to what extent should we expect our whispers etc to be private, you responded and said essentially never. And that, in general, you don’t make a habit out of watching players. The reason I asked this is because Caroline had shown me the extent to which many of the GMs do watch players. She told me that she had to ask Evike to remove a problem script from my character that was being used just to watch me. And as I mentioned in the previous email, she used the same thing to monitor me and then chew me out after our breakup when Maxwelinski and Delani were flirting and kissed. I got the impression from what she told me and from a lot of what she shared with me that it was much more common.

Around I think March of 2016, I asked Caroline to make a Twitter for my character. I had never used this or gone on it myself and I think as long as it was up there I had only asked her to paste one or two snippets of text from the game. Around the time Caroline and I broke up, she sent me the password and email to the Twitter that she had made for me. After Charlize and Maxwelinski had bonded, the player of Charlize had told me that she received a friend request and a message that said hello from my Twitter. I was surprised because I had never actually gone on there, the only person with access to it up to that point was Caroline. Now, the player of Charlize previously had a long history of harassment and issues with Caroline it turns out. I didn’t know this until she returned to DR and we started talking again. Anyway, I deleted my Twitter account because it looked like Caroline had essentially tried to use it to keep tabs on Charlize’s player’s Twitter. That was her Twitter she used not just for the game, but for real life things as well.

Up to the point of the recent HE and Droughtman’s maze, I think that this may be all of the background information. You probably didn’t need to know all of this, but just in case you did it may help to put some context around everything.

Around the middle of HE Charlize and Maxwelinski bonded and I started a relationship online with the player of Charlize. She had been one of my oldest friends in DR and one of the first people I knew. Apparently she had quit DR previously around when Caidie and Maxwelinski bonded, because she felt that she was being harassed and driven off by Caidie.

This is the point that I began to see items being released into the game that were related to me and that most of these issues began. At the beginning of HE or before, Caroline had already told me she wrote some items for/about me when during one of our breakups and when she was angry with me.

Caroline told me that she wrote this item when she was upset with me, but that she would not release it into the game:

The stench of wet dog and disappointment radiates from <person>.

I had told her I did not think it was funny and that it was mean, but she said it was just a joke. Nonetheless I told her I didn’t really want to see it in the game. These shoes are based on an actual pair of shoes I own that I use to work in my fields, a pair of leather dress shoes that did have a hole in the sole of one of the shoes.

A few other items released at this point were based on ideas of mine or things that I wrote, but I didn’t think that they were intended to be malicious at the time. The ‘asini zills etched with a bat-eared puppy’ was something I didn’t describe, but I did tell Caroline I wanted to get a zills altered with puppies. The greatkilt from Finer Things was an alteration I wrote for the Maxwelinski/Caidie wedding, but one that I think we decided not to do or replaced with something else. This was the original:

TAP: a crimson and black tartan kilt securely fastened with an embossed leather belt
LOOK: The intricate weave of the heavy wool is a perfectly squared blend of crimson, black with thin strips of sea-green and grey. The pleats are gathered with precision and held with a wide black belt embossed with dusk berry leaves and clasped with an engraved buckle, while the remaining lengths of plaid are left to hang casually behind the wearer.

And this was the one released at Finer Things:

slate grey and black tartan greatkilt fastened with an asini pin
The fabric of the kilt is turned and pleated in the front to expose the knees, while the remaining lengths are left to hang casually behind the legs of the wearer. When worn, the wide brown belt can be used to secure the mass of cloth, giving the garment a proper balance between style and function.

Leading up to the new items at Finer Things, Caroline had told me that she was writing some greatkilts but I hadn’t noticed that it was based on the one that I had written until the more recent items from Droughtman’s maze. I don’t know if this was intended to be malicious at the time or if it was intended to be nice. Up to this point things like the shoes seemed mean, especially after I told her I thought it was mean. The zills seemed like either she was trying to do something I would like or trying to take an idea I had and give it to everyone else so it wouldn’t be unique to me. The greatkilt I actually had altered at HE, I hadn’t even realized it was based on something I wrote until I began to see the other items popping up at Droughtman’s.

Anyway moving on to Droughtman’s, the first items I noticed and the ones that began to get me feeling uncomfortable were these:

A low-slung loincloth made from strips of smoi leather
Crafted in the traditional ways of the Snow Clan of Elves, the frosty white sheen of the leather is showcased by the multiple lengths sewn mid-way, giving the illusion of independent swaying strips.

low-slung loincloth made from strips of helei leather
Crafted in the traditional ways of the Snow Clan of Elves, the rigid, glassy appearance of the leather is showcased by the multiple lengths sewn mid-way, giving the illusion of independent swaying strips.

mismatched argyle socks in shades of blue and pink
Inside out and not at all the same, these socks have seen better days but at least they cover the feet.

The loincloth was taken from an item that I wrote for Caidie, from the alterations that came from the Maxwelinski/Caidie wedding. The socks were taken from the altered socks I have on Maxwelinski, which I think I wrote and either Caroline edited, or Caroline had altered for me with one of her HE or event alterations. I am not 100% sure on the last part except that I have Maxwelinski wearing the original socks 24/7. These are the two original items:

TAP: A low-slung loincloth of leather straps belted with a dark brown josta
LOOK: Multiple lengths of wide leather are loosely sewn mid-way, giving the illusion of independent swaying straps. The loincloth has been gathered by a thin josta, its intricate braids entwined with a selection of sentimental charms. Among these are a preserved sicle fruit, a miniature of a male Rakash holding a puppy and a twisted bit of sheer fabric bound with a white ribbon.

TAP: some mismatched argyle socks in pastel hues
LOOK: The socks share a similar argyle pattern, but upon further examination are mismatched. The wide range of pastel hues and diamonds provide the necessary contrasts and compliments, forming an accidental bridge in an otherwise huge fashion gap.

I will add that with the socks, I was not the only person to notice it. There were other people in the chats that I am in who said those are Max’s socks. And when I found these two items, I did post them in there and say oh I think these have both been copied from things that I wrote.

Also, the new Snow Elf leather used on the loincloths, “smoi” and “helei” apparently means “husband” and “wife” in Ilithic. I just read this yesterday from Persida’s post on the forums. Caroline roleplayed Caidie as a Snow Elf as well. So this all seems very intentional and directed at me, even beyond copying the descriptions.

This item from the maze is also based on me and another that had me feeling very uncomfortable:

thick book titled ~101 Rational Reasons Why I am Always Right~
The leather cover of the book has been rebound countless times giving it more weight than normal. Held in place by a rusted lock, a heavy chain binds the tome shut, keeping the knowledge within a secret. Directly below the title a line of embossed loopy script reads, "For me to know and you to find out. A very helpful guide written by A. Hamartia Gewdgural"

When Caroline and I would fight, she would regularly say to me that I was “so rational” or “always right.” I don’t think I am always rational or right, but this was essentially taken from the fights that we had and the things that she would say to me.

The author of the book, A. Hamarita Gewdgural, has the same initials of my full name, . The last name even seems like a sort of mangling of it. Also, Caroline knew that I was very uncomfortable about my name and that I did not like to share it with people. I feel like she would absolutely know that this would make me feel very intimidated and uncomfortbale. I think of all of the items, this one upset me the most.

I want to say she wrote a similar item around HE and shared it with me, when she told me about the leather walking shoes that smelled like wet dog and disappointment. I also told her I did not think it was funny because it had my name in it, along with the leather walking shoes, but I just really don’t trust my own memory enough to say for sure what it was. In any case it wasn’t released then.

Another item that came from the maze was this:

scuffed leather shoe with a bent silver buckle
As if dug up from a compost heap, the shoe is covered in countless stains and the tarnished buckle is packed with bits of dirt and grass. No attempts have been made to repair the teeth marks marring the leather, though instead, numerous expertly crafted plates of thick metal line the interior, the reinforcement providing the true purpose of this deceptive item. Braided rope is threaded through each hole, allowing for a better grip on the makeshift weapon.

When Caroline and I first started dating, I sent her a picture of these leather dress shoes that I had turned into work shoes. I mentioned earlier how the leather walking shoes were based on this. This picture of my shoes, and the shoes themselves, sort of became a running theme and a joke between us. This item that she made is a pretty exact description of those shoes, although turned into a weapon. This is one of those things that, unlike the book, didn’t really seem as mean or mean spirited. The shoes were like a fun thing with us. But they do have one buckle and teeth marks from my dogs, dirty from the fields and so on. I’ll include the original shoes picture so that you can see what I mean.

This item from the maze:

self-help book entitled "You are okay... maybe, I think?" bound in smoi leather
The deep blue leather is covered in a frosty white sheen, an exemplary sample of Snow Elf leatherworking. True to the Clan, the rest of the cover seems to have the same caring a Snow Elf would give about another person's well being. Painted onto the leather, a stick figure dangles precariously from a few letters in the title, implying things are less than okay.

The title of this book is is what I would say to Caroline a lot of the time when we would fight. When she would say she was afraid that she was not okay, or that she was crazy, I would say no you’re fine, you’re okay. This one doesn’t seem to be directed at me specifically but is maybe more her about herself, but I wanted to mention it anyway because it seems to tie in and it seems related to all of our fights and relationship stuff.

This item is a Barbarian warpaint stamp from a harness in the maze:

> look stamp in my harnes
Carved into the wood is the phrase ~Ask me about bad life choices~

This is one of the things that I didn’t notice, but that was shown to me. Charlize’s player wrote a story about Maxwelinski and Charlize getting bonded and posted it on her elanthipedia page. This one is more subtle than the others but it seems like a little jab at this line:

“encouraging each other's bad life decisions, little did she know they would end up eloping by the end of the week.”

All by itself it wouldn’t stand out at all, but given the other items it sort of makes me wonder if it was intentional, or if it was taken from there or based on that. Another example like this is an item that was released from Chris’ Mass:

TAP: a dark hairy horned beastie with vicious claws
LOOK: The grotesque features of this beastie are that of a nightmare come to life -- from the curling, jagged horns above its overly pronounced brow, to the goat-like slitted eyes and maw full of glistening sharp teeth.
ATMO: A dark and hairy horned beastie leaps to its cloven-hoofed feet and glares at Charlize. Pulling a sign that reads ~NAUGHTY~ from its blood red jumper, the beastie strides across Charlize's shoulder with hostile intent and begins to shake his clawed fist, shrieking words no one should ever say or hear. Without warning, the beastie whaps Charlize right in the face with his sign, before going still once again.

Before this item was released, Charlize and I wrote a story for the sanowret crystals that she emailed to you. It was called “Prampus” and it was based on the Krampus myth. Basically a Prydaen Krampus. It didn’t seem like it was going to be released, so she went ahead and posted it on her epedia. A week or so after the Prampus story got posted, this item was released at Chris’ Mass. I hadn’t seen the things from the maze yet, so I wasn’t sure if this was intentional, if it was inspired by the story or not.

Aside from the items, a couple of weeks ago the player of Charlize and I rolled up some Trader characters. Mine had a silly name, Dogstoyevsky, but we were playing them for a week or so. We got a bonding rose and bonded. Immediately after bonding, not more than ten minutes, I received a send from Caroline on GM Louca and was put into the renaming room. After this happened, we had to assist and get the bonding mechanics fixed. When Caroline and I were still speaking, she showed me how when someone unbonded someone it would send a notification and tell you if the person was in the game or out of the game, from a consult when Giarra had unbonded Ghust and ghosted him in the game. It seemed to me very much like she saw that we bonded and essentially used the bad name as a pretext or excuse, right in that moment, when otherwise it might have been left alone. I’m not especially upset about the name, but another thing that makes me very uncomfortable is the idea that I am going to get some sort of “special treatment” with rule enforcement whenever she is upset at me or when she sees me doing something in the game that makes her angry or jealous with me.

This is all that comes to mind for the moment, thank you for having a read. There are two more people who will probably email you, both of who also felt like items were either being based on real life things they shared with Caidie or their alterations. I told Delani that Caidie is GM Louca and I told Charlize after Charlize had told me that two other people said Caidie was a GM. Aside from those two, I haven't told anyone else all of this.

RAW Paste Data

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I hesitated and mulled over writing this and sending it to you all after it was brought to my attention. Like many of your players who are aware of this, I have been afraid of being harassed and intimidated if I do report this. I also want to make it clear that at this point I intend to make as many of your players aware of this as I can.

Perhaps one day I would like to come back and play Dragonrealms again, but when it was brought to my attention that you hired an openly homophobic, racist and antisemitic GM this crossed a line. This is also someone who has sexually harassed people across forums and chats.

It was already pushing it with the two previous emails I sent regarding Caroline/Louca. I received no response to those, despite Caroline using her GM position to watch me in the game and then harass me out of the game, to introduce my real name into game objects and so on. I felt that receiving no response was an inappropriate response. Additionally, I felt it was inappropriate of Lyneya to tell third parties (e.g. the player of Delani) that Caroline was not a GM and that I was making it up because I was a jilted ex boyfriend. This is not an acceptable way to handle complaints about harassment and stalking from an ex, by a customer to a volunteer or employee. I will include the two previous emails I sent to this effect for reference.

(
Here you should also be aware that I had for a brief time full access to her account after she became a GM:

)

That aside, hiring someone as a GM who has a reputation for being openly threatening to minorities and vulnerable groups is too much.

When Caroline and I were in a relationship, she showed me a great deal of insider information on what goes on and also let me know who all of the staff members were (that she knew of). Signi was one of these, the player of who had Boriz and Voranos. I have had no personal experience with this person, except on two occasions he answered my assists. I was, however, familiar enough with his reputation from Caidie to avoid him (which is what she recommended I do when we were players). I also wasn’t aware that he was Flash from the old Smelly Cat forums, but I was aware that he was one of the members of an openly racist “griefer” chat room.

Below I have included the excerpts I have saved from the Smelly Cat forums, as well as two excerpts from the “Casa de la Rage” chat room that Signi posted when he was a member. These span from 2009 to 2016, indicating that these are not old events, but rather an ongoing pattern of hatred.

I recently wrote to Feedback regarding a minor incident in the “talk-to-Lyneya” chat room, where people were being doxxed and homophobic language was being used. The response I received from Feedback was that Simu does not condone that behavior and that Lyneya was not aware of it. However, Lyneya has made the decision to hire people for GM positions who have regularly engaged in this type of behavior over the course of many years. This indicates to me that Lyneya, at the very least, does in fact condone it or turns a blind eye to it. (Turning a blind eye to it is, in my opinion, the same as condoning it.)

I don’t believe all or most GMs right now do condone this. In fact I would be very surprised if some of you are not uncomfortable with this as well. I’ve absolutely enjoyed my interaction with those of you that I knew as a player and I am not condemning the entire GM volunteer staff by any stretch.

These are the excerpts from the Smelly Cat forums and from the Casa de La Rage chat room on Pastebin. I have included them below in text, with links, as well as screenshots as attachments.

I also want to note that the player of Baelor was also hired to be a GM/GH. He too was one of the participants in the Casa de la Rage chat room. Although I don’t believe he necessarily did anything, I do find it disconcerting that Lyneya has hired multiple people from this social group or cluster in DR.

I enjoy Dragonrealms and I would like to come back some day. I believe Dragonrealms is very dependent on its old time, loyal customers. But I wont stay if staff members are hateful or if DR/Simu staff refuses to take a hard line on racism, antisemitism and homophobia. I have two accounts that I will be canceling today. Thank you all for the good times and I’m sorry that it had to end up this way.

Below in order; the posts from the Smelly Cat forums, two logs from the Casa de la Rage chat room, and the two previous emails I sent regarding Caroline/GM Louca.

GM Signi, “Flash,” from the Smelly Cat forums:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13772&p=394462#p394462
ITS THE INTERNET YOU CUM BALLOON, NOBODY IS INTIMIDATED BY YOU. ID LOVE TO CRACK YOUR FUCKING HEAD OPEN WITH RAYFES BIG NIGGER COCK AND FEED SOME HUNGRY HAITIANS YOUR LIFE-FLUIDS.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13545&p=380117#p380117
This rave review actually works against you korsik, we all know blacks cant afford playstations, they are too busy buying drugs and shiny rims.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13545&p=379431#p379431
lolol a nigger told you theres nothing wrong, thats a win. Torrents are for suckers.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13424&p=372280#p372280
Paladins are gay nobody wants to play hon with them.
IM me faggot.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12764&p=344506#p344506
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK ITS AN ETHUG LOLOL. IF I FIND YOU IM GONNA FUCK YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND IN HER EYE AND WHEN IM ABOUT TO CUM IM GOING TO PUSH HARD ON MY BLADDER AND TRY TO PISS IN HER EYE AND THEN GIVE HER A HAYMAKER IN THE CHIN UNTIL HER NOSE BLEEDS AND DIP MY COCKHEAD IN HER NOSTRIL AND FUCK HER PUSSY UNTIL IT STRETCHES AND THEN IM GONNA MAKE A TOOTH NECKLACE FROM HNER ONE BIG TOOTH AND PISS IN HER VAGINA TOO AND ILL FUCKING ELBOW HER IN THE TEMPLE AND TELL HER TO SHUT HER WHORISH MOUTH BUT SHE WILL LIKE IT ANYWAY CAUSE SHE WILL SAY I TREAT HER LIKE A LADY NOT LIKE A FUCKING BANJO PLAYING JUG BLOWER LIKE HER BOYFRIEND WHO IS A FUCKING TOOTHLESS FAGGOT WHOSE MOM DIDNT LOVE HIM AND WISHED HE WAS DEAD AND THEN DIED CAUSE SHE WAS SAD THAT HE PUTS ADS UP TO FUCK MEN AND IS IN DENIAL AND CANT FACE THE REALITY THAT HES GAY AND NOBODY LOVES HIM AND HE DOESNT REALLY LOVE HIS GF HE JUST WANTs TO FILL AN ENDLESS HOLE OF SADNESS AND DEPRESSION BECAUSE HES GAY AND HIS BROTHER IS A FUCKING GAY FIREMAN NIGGER JEW WHO FUCKS CARIBOU AND WISHES HIS MOM KILLED HIS BROTHER BEFORE SHE DIED BUT THEN HIS MOM WAS RESSURECTED AS A ZOMBIE AND STILL HATED HER SONS BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING USELESS DRAINS ON LIFE AND DRAIN OUR ECONOMY AND VOTED FOR OBAMA FUCKSTICKS AND WASTES OF LIFE AND WE ALL WISH THEY WOULD DIE FROM A LOCALIZED GAS EXPLOSION PS YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY ILL FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LETS GO IM 100% SERIOUS I GUARANTEE YOU WANNA TRY ME OR WHAT BUDDEE????? LETS DO IT CMON YOU FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOT NIGGER LETS ROLL ILL FUCK YOU UP YEA YEA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12755&p=343517#p343517
ILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU PUSSY FAGGOT JEW NIGGER CHINK ILL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME AND ILL BITE OFF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS CLIT AND CHEW IT IN FRONT OF YOU LIKE BUBBLEGUM AND THEN FUCK YOUR MOM IN HER ASSHOLE AND CUM ON HER BACK AND MAEK YOUR BROTHER LICK IT OFF THEN ILL TAKE A CLAY SHIT AFTER EATING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PEANUT BRITTLE AND PICK UP MY SHIT LIKE A CRAYON AND LIPSTICK YOU UP WITH IT AFTER I KNOCK YOU OUT WITH A RANDY THE RAM HEADBUTT OFF OF A GARBAGE DUMPSTER DONT FUCK WITH ME YOU PUSSY FUCK YOU AND YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR MOM ILL KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET IM SERIOUS UILL TAKE YOU ON YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN A FEW NOTCHS IM TIRED OF YOUR LIP TELL YOUR GF TO WEAR HER TONGUERING CAUSE I WANT SOME TOOTHLESS HEAD FROM A SLUT WITH A TONGUERING ILL MAEK A NECKLACE FROM YOUR TEETH AND THEN CHOKE YOUR GF WITH IT AFTER I FUCK HER MOUTH LIKE A VAGINA WITH A TONGUE AWEEKAWEKLAWE:KAWL:DFJAJW#KJERK@RTH#KLTJH!!!!!!E$@#!UJKL!@JKL!@#BNIGGER

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12711&p=343050#p343050
YOU HONESTLY MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST, MOUTH BREATHING ZINJANTHROPE I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARDS NEXT TO RAGFAG, BUT AT LEAST HE ADMITS HES GAY AND ENJOYS THE COCK WITH HIS GIGANTIC FAGGOTY AFRICAN TRIBAL BLACK EARRING AVATAR, YOU ARE JUST SOME ENORMOUS SANDWORM FROM DUNE THAT HULKS OVER YOUR KEYBOARD LIKE MOUNTAINS BLOCKING OUT THE RISING SUN THAT E-STALKS WOMEN WITH MULTIPLE SN's, BUYS CHARS THAT YOU DESTROY LITERALLY WITHIN WEEKS, LIKE BALL CANCER TRANSFORMED INTO TEXT. YOU ARE THE AGGRESSIVE CANCER THAT PATRICK SWAYZE HAD, SENT THROUGH THE PIPES OF TEH INTARWEBZ AND INTO SIMU HQ WHERE YOU WERE PURGED ONCE AGAIN WITH VIGOROUS DELIGHT. YOUR HULKING MYRIAD OF LIPIDS AND SKIN THROWN ONTO YOUR VAGUELY HUMANOID FRAME WILL EVENTUALLY GET OLDER AND OLDER AND CAUSE YOUR BRITTLE MALNOURISHED BONES TO SHATTER UNDER YOUR FAT, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE DAY THAT I'LL LAUGH AT YOUR PARALYZED HUSK AND SHIT ON YOUR CHEST, BTW DO YOU WANT TO BUY A CHAR DECKED OUT?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12553&p=337687#p337687
Plus, it kind of puts all those faggots who are proponents of PVP Closed on a moral high ground. You are proving their point when you mudstomp and anally rape any newb who goes pvp open

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12484&p=335790#p335790
Haldrik is a fucking fag, but no not even close. Wtf is a founding member anyway? I guess im a founding member, im member # 10.... lol. just stfu noob!!!111one

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12494&p=335197#p335197
YA WHAT HE SAID PLUS HEY SEV YOUR POSTS ARE LAME ALL YOU DO IS GO "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE BTW YOUR FAT" WELL GUESS WHAT NOBODY FINDS YOUR POSTS FUNNY OR INFORMATIVE NEITHER WE HOPE YOU GET A CASE OF THE SHINGLES AND YOUR SKIN STARTS TO MELT OFF UNTIL YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGGER ALIEN BABY UR MOM EATS NIGGER CUM IN HER OATMEAL FOR PROTIEN YOUR DAD HAS BAD SKIN PIGMENTATION AND LIKES TO USE GLORY HOLES YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS OLD AS FUCK AND DIDNT LOVE YOU AND YOUR GRANDFATHER DIDNT WANT YOUR MOM SO VICARIOUSLY DIDNT WANT YOU PLUS YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT WHO LOVES NIGGERS AND UNAMERICAN AND YOUR SIBLINGS ALL HAVE WORMS LIVING IN THEIR ANUS THAT ARE GOING TO EAT AWAY AT THEIR COLON UNTIL THEY SHIT OUT THEIR OWN SKELETAL STRUCTURE AND UR A VIRGIN TOO AND YOU DONT EVEN LIKE VAGINA IF A FAT SMELLY ONE WAS IN YOUR FACE YOUD ASK FOR SOME SAUSAGWE BUT EVEN GAY GUYS WONT SLEEPW ITH YOU CAUSE THEY THINK yOU ARE A DOUBLE FAGGOT NIGGER FAG AND YOU TASTE CUM KEKEKEE ALSO IN CLOSING ALL I CAN ADD IS:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12381&p=330901#p330901
HAI GAIS ITS ME SYNERGAN - ARWINIA UR UGLY BTW MY PIC ISNT AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CRITIQUE ME BACK - PS MY MOM IS A NURSE AND LOVES TO GET FUCKED BY AIDS PATIENTS IN THE CLINIC SHE WORKS AT. IM NOT REALLY SURE WHO MY DAD IS CAUSE SHE LET THE NIGGERS AT THE CLINIC RUN A TRAIN ON HER FAT WHITE SUBURBAN ASS, THEY MIXED THE CUM OF MANY A "PORCH MONKEY" IN HER VAGINA, MUCH LIKE THE WAY CHINESE LIKE TO MIX TEA LEAVES TO MAKE HYBRID TEA. AFTER THAT THE DOCTOR SIPPED SOME OF IT OUT OF HER SMELLY CUNT LIKE A LITTLE TEACUP, SPIT THE MIXTURE INTO MY MOTHERS MOUTH, SHE SWALLOWED IT LIKE A TRUE THOROUGHBRED AND SHIT ME OUT 9 MONTHS LATER. SINCE THEN SHES BEEN PUMPING OUT SIBLINGS LIKE A MEXICAN ASSEMBLY LINE AND IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A DRAIN ON SOCIETY IN GENERAL UNTIL THIS DAY, WHEN I FINALLY FOUND MY CALLING, TO POST AN INTRO ON SC AND POST A FAIL INSULT, FOLLOWED BY BEING MOCKED BY FLASH IN HILARIOUS PSEUDO FIRST/THIRD PERSON FASHION.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12289&p=326701#p326701
LOLOL IM FAIRLY SURE EVERYONE HOPES YOUR ASSHOLE COLLAPSES THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE A SHIT BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, WHO NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVERRR PUTS ANY REAL EMOTION INTO THEIR POSTS (LOLOL ANYONE SENSE MY SARCASM??) WE ALL PUT REAL EMOTION INTO OUR POSTS AND SAY WE DONT LIKE YOU AND HOPE THAT NOT ONLY YOU DIE, BUT NOBODY COMES TO THE FUNERAL, THE WAKE, AND IF YOU DONT GET BURIED AND THEY BURN YOUR CORPSE, NOBODY WILL EVEN WANT TO HANDLE OR INHALE THE ASHES BECAUSE THEY MIGHT CATCH YOUR FAGGOT.
DO YOU KNOW THE BEST PART OF TELLING PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GO OFF SOMEWHERE AND KILL THEMSELVES? THE FANTASTIC REACTION WE GET BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SO FULL OF LOVE FOR THEIR EGO THAT WHEN ANYONE TELLS THEM THEY SHOULD GO LICK A BLACK AIDS BABIES TAINT SO THEY DIE SLOWLY, THEY CANT HELP BUT REACT. ITS GREAT, I LIVE FOR IT. BTW IM FAIRLY SURE AVRII EFFECTS ALOT OF ORDERS, THE CELPEZE POPULATION OF ELANTHIA HAS ALOT OF INFLUENCE ON CULTURE AND POLITICS.
WHY DO YOU EVEN POST HERE? NOBODY LIKES YOU - NOBODY FINDS YOU WITTY OR CLEVER. WHY DONT YOU GO BUY A HORSE AND LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE? YOU HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A DEAD JEW, AND YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE 10 MILES OF DEATH VALLEY FIRETRAIL.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12236&p=325563#p325563
Blah blah blah this thread is fucking utterly retarded, WHERES THE TEXT BASED FESTIVAL INFORMATION? NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE NIGGER SELLING OAKLEY SUNGLASSES THAT "FELL OFF A TRUCK" ON CANAL STREET (SORRY I MEAN SKELETONS ON HODIERNA WAY) DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY HAVE SUCH LITTLE PRECIOUS TIME THAT YOULL PLAT PEOPLE WHATTHE FUCK IS NEW ABOTU THIS FESTSATWAT!TJKAWEEJAW NIGGERJEWNIGGERJEWKIKEDIAWEOI@E@AEA@EAEWAEJKDKAWJDSPICK

L
Julliete
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Julliete on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:37 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12236&p=325501#p325501
IT PAYS TO BE THE NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTROL THE POWER OF OUR CONTENT FILTERING. IM GETTING PAID RIGHT NOW TO BE A CUNT ON THESE BOARDS.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12236&p=325492#p325492
SORRY I LOST FOCUS TOWARDS THE END RAYFE BIT ME AND IM TURNING INTO A BLACK

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12258&p=325339#p325339
YOU CANT HAVE HIM HES SO HAPPY IVE REAPPEARED IN HIS LIFE THAT I GOT HIM A GEM ENCRUSTED COCKLEASH ENGRAVED WITH STYLIZED DOLPHINS PRANCING AROUND AN IMAGE OF RAYFE WITH HIS 13 INCH PENIS BECAUSE HES BLACK. WE ARE ACTUALLY ALTERING IT AT THE FEST TO READ JUST THAT.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12021&p=319174#p319174
THIS THREAD IS GAY BTW, ITS GAYER THAN THAT FAGGOT A FEW PAGES BACK BEING MAD THAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT FAGGOTS IN A BAD LIGHT. NEWS FLASH YOU CUM RECEPTACLE, NOBODY LIKES YOU. MOVE TO CANADA. TAKE A FEW JEWS WITH YOU ON THE WAY IF POSSIBLE.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8354&p=200565#p200565
WHAT? WHATS SO OFFENSIVE ABOUT THAT AVATAR? I DONT GET IT? STUPID NIGGER BABY FACTORY.

GM Signi, “DRAGONBLITZFIEND,” from the Casa de la Rage chat:

https://pastebin.com/1HeaTi2W

dragonblitzfiend: o damn
dragonblitzfiend: shots fired
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) really though
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) yammot
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) you here
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) do you honestly
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) cyber
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) with aayaveia
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) ?
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) or are we making it up
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) needs ear or tail verbs and fangs or it's a deal breaker for khras
[Casa de la Rage]: ("dragonclitvibe" wmdark) would you believe it if he said no?
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) ^
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) would you believe me if I say no?
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) i would take it into consideration
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I'm sitting in the cemetary right now reading my compending
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) I would take you at your word, knowing that you would never misrepresent yourself.
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I would never misrepresent myself
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) And that most people on the internet are honest, and forthright.
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) all my quest sign ups say "Empath lvl 15"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) fucking mott
dragonblitzfiend: i always approach life
dragonblitzfiend: that all of you guys in here
dragonblitzfiend: are honest and truthful
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) then why haven't you dropped contingency, moongate and mental blast yet
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) i thought about asking some of you to be my kids godfather
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) those spells are useless
dragonblitzfiend: i did drop contingency
dragonblitzfiend: its all i needed to drop
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I bet Pharstar has contingency on 24/7
dragonblitzfiend: pharstar is registered to a known griefer
dragonblitzfiend: who drank urine
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) what
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) how much urine?
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I should've taken Pharstar when canfield offered him to me
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) sup
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) someone drank urine?
dragonblitzfiend: sean can ask
dragonblitzfiend: idk
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) lololol
[Casa de la Rage]: (tthhii) where is gander
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) R> find phar

There are no adventurers in the realms that match the names specified.

The syntax for this command is:
FIND [player 1] [player 2] ... [player 9]
It provides a list of those players who are in the realms.
R> [gorthax]: feint
dragonblitzfiend: sean gets quiet when i make fun of Canfield
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) did gander drink urine?
dragonblitzfiend: he has loyalty and shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) dude everyone makes fun of canfield
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I bet he has contingency on even while logged out
dragonblitzfiend: sean doesnt
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i dont know why
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i think he does
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) well
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he never denies anything we say
dragonblitzfiend: some sense of loyalty to the ole pissdrinker
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) i got no problem with canfield
dragonblitzfiend: can't deny whats true
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he drinks piss t oo?
dragonblitzfiend: better to be quiet
dragonblitzfiend: yes that dude was into fucking scat
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) wait wait
dragonblitzfiend: for like ever
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I mean, I ain't gonna share a glass of piss with him or anything
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) i have a distillery in my living room like i'm kevin costner in water world
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) next to my lemon tree
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) but if i can get away drinking apple juice while he does, whatever
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i got him to admit he was bisexual when i was griefing him
dragonblitzfiend: yes hes that too
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) haha
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) did you call him a faggot?
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) haha i called him jason bifield
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) hahahahahahahah
dragonblitzfiend: dude loved scat so much he even did scat in his cyber sessions back in the day
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) one of my friends in DR told me he used to beg her to fuck him with a dildo all the time
dragonblitzfiend: yeah well if its fucked up, he probably did it
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) smile as he poops on your ear and sits and squishes it in your ear then drinks the piss and licks the poop out of your ear.
dragonblitzfiend: Sean can't defend him, he just sits there quietly till the bullet train leaves the station
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) she was like 'he's nice but... he'd always beg me to fuck him with a dildo and that shit weirded me out'
dragonblitzfiend: never got along with him cause he freaked me the fuck out
dragonblitzfiend: who wants to enjoy a nice hunk of shit with their vagina?
dragonblitzfiend: me me me
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he was just like a male version of a camp follower
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) even in EQ
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like casey and i would be doing shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) and we'd always see him
dragonblitzfiend: Anyone want to drink a vial of piss while they are blown? Canfield: Me!
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) at that tunnel like to Ro
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) and he'd always be sitting outside of it
dragonblitzfiend: i can't even fucking fathom
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'hey guys, can you get me a sword?'
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like begging us for loot
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) so he could sell it
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) camp follower
dragonblitzfiend: "hey sweetheart can you take a shit on me while i jerk off? It will really boil my loins"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahahahahaha
dragonblitzfiend: "Hey baby eat mexican tonight i want to smell a little spice when you sit on my face and emit magma from your asshole whole you blow me"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahhahahahahahaha
dragonblitzfiend: i only wish he was here so he could be angry as i eviscerate him
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he knows better
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i was drunk one night and felt like picking on someone
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) and i left him a bunch of offlines
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) saying how i wish i could kill him or something
dragonblitzfiend: thats hilarious
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he got them
dragonblitzfiend: you just queued up some drunken insults
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) because he responded
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) i like his lies better
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) he teold zamn that he had a private jet
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) hahahahha
dragonblitzfiend: he says all sorts of whacky shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'hey bro i got this private jet, i can meet you in san jose... but can you lend me 50 bucks real fast?'
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) i don't see why it matters, honestly
dragonblitzfiend: his MO is he finds some girl in DR and leeches off of them irl until they kick him to the curb
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) i assume everything you guys say is all lies
dragonblitzfiend: rinse and repeat
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) because he says all this shit then asks people to loan him money
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'man i own this huge cellphone business now... but hey like could you loan me 100 bucks real fast, just paypal me'
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) Sean assumes everyone tells the truth, I assume everyone lies, we get together and argue about what's the truth
dragonblitzfiend: no, sean knows hes a gigantic faggot
dragonblitzfiend: he just is too nice
dragonblitzfiend: cause of some friendship they had at some point
dragonblitzfiend: its not as if sean is in here going
dragonblitzfiend: "no guys you are wrong, canfield is good people"
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'he's not a shit eater guys, i swear'
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) 'he's never eaten one fucking ounce of fecal matter, i swear on my fucking life'
dragonblitzfiend: i like to imagine canfield grabbing a shit from his current girlfriends toilet and biting it like an apple, like a snack
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) no man
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like with one of those wooden cooking spoons
dragonblitzfiend: like man, i need a snack. Let me grab a shitapple
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) like a really long spoon
[Casa de la Rage]: ("diaperlivesmatter" dragonpenis) hahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) going 'oooh that's a good one'
[Casa de la Rage]: ("diaperlivesmatter" dragonpenis) Get aayvia to roll you up a personal chef
[Casa de la Rage]: (mottyamiblet) I could see him with corn holders, eating a log like a cob of corn
[Casa de la Rage]: ("dragonclitvibe" wmdark) lol
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) me and chris are like the two doors from the labyrinth
dragonblitzfiend: ahahaha corn holders
[Casa de la Rage]: ("diaperlivesmatter" dragonpenis) ahahaha
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) sean
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) you're friends with a guy who eats shit
[Casa de la Rage]: (louie098765) best wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) is that supposed to be terribly surprising or a badge of honor
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) do i need to pull an eminem 8 mile rap right now
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) dude
dragonblitzfiend: I like to imagine hime as a guy who just likes to try a new type of diet. Refuse. When hes hungry, the same way you would check the fridge, Aftermath. He just asks his girl to shit into a bowl for him. he eats it like it was ice cream with a spoon. adds a little sprinkles and pours himself a nice glass of piss.
[Casa de la Rage]: (diesamaritudini) someone who eats shit
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) YEAH I GOT A FRIEND NAMED CHEDDAR ROB WHO LIES A LOT
[Casa de la Rage]: ("GM TRex" seanisinhiding) I KNOW A MAN NAMED CANFIELD, PISS AND FLIES A LOT

https://pastebin.com/zthNtREz

DRAGONBLITZFIEND
would you mind not being pvp guarded so i dont feel weird being in a chat with you faggot?
5:28 PM
lol
I am Baelor's icon
tell you what boss, you come find me and kill me, ill go open
hows that sound, but let me go shower first
you might want to shower after. john has particular tastes
5:30 PM
^
sorry i dont speak pussy, get your mouth off Kja's taint and go open you twink
59 mins ago
I am Baelor's icon
alright im all clean for our date. You better kill me in one shot.
sack up or shut up kill a guarded guy pussy
57 mins ago

Name: Baelor Arumizbulin
Spouse: Single
Roleplay Stance: Medium
PvP Stance: Guarded
IM: AIM: GoonBaelor
Quote: "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself, and be lenient to everybody else."
still guarded, vagina tight as fuck
flash stop being a fucking pussy and kill him
I am Baelor's icon
yeah I called you out come kill me im guarded you aint gonna do it because you are a pussy
Hark who goes there, a fucking pussy
the worst that happens is you get a pvp warning
do a bid son
56 mins ago
see how many times you have to kill him to make him report
thats what i figured, larper is guarded and talks shit. Classic. Who is friends with this faggot anyway
haha yeah make a game of it
then try to beat that #
i'm putting my bets on 2
5 dolla
55 mins ago
the answer is 1, his heart still aches from losing Harlet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pbywpi64Tg

Share this
30 seconds in
I am Baelor's icon
im still waiting man, you flap more than she does
somebody give me a hlc i'll do it
53 mins ago
you sound like korutu, running mouth while guarded, ahahaha. what a pussy. Mugoth im disappointed in you right now that hes in your chat
I am Baelor's icon
no this guy does, he called me out
oh korutu is open
isnt he
also this isnt my chat, its squanto and sara's chat
yeah hes less of a faggot than this tool
heh i dont know about that
what
the geiger counter doesnt go up that high
it's still not my chat
I am Baelor's icon
okay I guess becasue you can't fucking man up ill go open
not being guarded is a big step in not being a faggot
and i like jarad
sara why are you friends with guardeds
52 mins ago
hes not guarded irl?
seriously wtf i go silent for a few days and theres guarded faggots in chat
I am Baelor's icon
waiting
mold them
trying to give it tough love
its being mouthy, too much time with kja
he went open for you john
51 mins ago
I am Baelor's icon
because hes a pussy
good. jesus christ
50 mins ago
god
why am i listening to the fray. i'm not cutting myself today youtube, try again tomorrow

Feb 7 Email to Feedback

Hi Lyneya,

I hope you’re all doing well. I wanted to write back with an update on something else regarding my last email and the items that I had mentioned from Caroline/GM Louca.

In the previous email I said that during 2017 HE, toward the end of the event, a grab-gab style box was released with random items. Caroline had told me beforehand of one of the items she wrote that was supposed to be about me, I mentioned this in the previous email:

You take a deep whiff of a pair of shoddy leather walking shoes, giggling when you catch a burst of wet dog and disappointment.

This was based on a pair of my actual shoes that I had sent her a photo of that also had a hole under the left sole. When she said that she wrote this and showed me before it was released, I told her that I was uncomfortable with it.

I believe this was also when she told me about the item that was a book titled: ~101 Rational Reasons Why I am Always Right~ with the author being “A. Hamartia Gewdgural" in the description. I had mentioned this in a previous email as well. My real name is . I had told her that this made me uncomfortable as well. This one was not released at HE, but was released at the next pay event the Droughtman’s maze. When I wrote my initial email, I said that I was not certain that she told me about this book at the time. I do remember a discussion over more than just one of the items being released and explaining to her that the items made me feel uncomfortable, and that they were not nice.

What I wanted to update you on were these other items from the 2017 HE box that were released at the same time as the leather walking shoes, that I had overlooked or had forgotten to mention. This was called the “Finest Box of Gems” and was inside of the Finer Things shop.

My account name is CAMUS, I took it from the philosopher Albert Camus. This wasn’t a common topic of conversation between Caroline and myself, but it was something she was aware of. The quote for my in-game profile was an also a Camus quote for the first two years or so of my subscription. When I revisited the items that came out of this box, two of them had Albert Camus quotes in them:

aldamdin fetish cast into the shape of a hand holding a spray of flowers
A pure white, feminine hand grips a bundle of wilted flowers bound with a tyrium ribbon sculpted to appear shredded. A simple phrase is etched along the length of one of tyrium strips.
Read: Sometimes carrying on is the achievement.

aldamdin amulet etched with a sickle
A sickle is lightly etched onto the surface of the amulet so faintly its as if it had faded into the surface of the symbollic piece. On the other side, the phrase "Fate is not in man but around him" is stamped into the reflectionless metal.

There are two other items from the grab box that I hesitate to mention, because they could be ambiguous and not directly aimed at me or related to me. I don’t know if she wrote them or what the intent was, but I am going to include them anyway because at this point I do feel pretty uncomfortable and stalked. Given the other items and overall pattern I hope you can see why I feel concerned. The other two are:

aldamdin face frozen in a perpetual scream
The face is set in a constant state of grief, a single jade teardrop set just below the left eye. The other side is flat and smooth, it's reflectionless surface bearing the words ~"The hardest thing you will ever do is grieve the loss of a person who is still alive."~

sterling silver ring shaped like a sea star flower
Within the petals of the flower are tiny diamonds and a single white pearl. The band is engraved with two words, "Love you."

I will just also add that the Finer Box of Gems is in the Finer Things shop, where Caroline also released the greatkilt that I had written for our Maxwelinski/Caidie wedding. I had included this in the previous email.

All of this took place after Caroline and I had broken up, after we had unbonded our characters, and after I had started seeing someone else and had bonded my character to someone else’s character.

Thank you for your time and for having a read.

----------------------------

Jan 25 Email to Feedback

Hi Lyneya,
I couldn't get this to send on the normal email I use for DR so I'm doing it on my other one:

I’m sorry ahead of time for how long this is, but it’s a lot of stuff. The attachments I’ve included go along with some of it so it will make sense.

I had previously sent you an email and a DM on Discord with some of the same content, but I wanted to follow up and give you a more detailed explanation of everything that has been going on. Today I had spoken with the player of Delani and she said that I should write as openly and specifically about the situation as I can to you.

For some background information, Caroline/Caidie and I had gotten together ICly as Maxwelinski and Prinie briefly and then later as Maxwelinski and Caidie around the end of 2015 or the beginning of 2016. We also began an online or long distance relationship at the same time OOCly, exchanging photos and real life information, talking on the phone daily. I don’t have exact dates on everything, but up until the middle or near end of Caroline’s GM training Maxwelinski and Caidie were still bonded. I think we also had some of our alts bonded. Rafaeli (mine) and Prinie were bonded, Nicolo (mine) and Quatt were bonded, and I think Nicolo and Irie were bonded.

At this point she unbonded our characters and bonded Caidie and Voranos, but we continued our relationship online until around the middle or the end of of October. Essentially around or a little bit before the start of HE. We had been arguing on an almost daily basis at that point, she would block me on Discord, unblock me and send me messages so I could not respond, and deleted all of her previous messages so I had no record of anything said there. I eventually deleted mine as well, I didn’t block her until later, but we stopped talking completely around the middle of November.

I would help Caroline with many of her projects in DR. I wrote many of the items for The Smaller Side at HE in 2016. We had conference calls at the time with Kaarina, the player of Hebion, and the player of Sesi about writing these. Later when Caroline was helping write items for the pay events, I helped write and edit many of these items with her as well. The only recent event I did not help her write and edit anything for was the last HE. When she was doing her GM training, I helped with some of her GM assignments such as the “Ilithic bulldog” pet for her office based on my real dogs as well as the dancing zombie script check assignment.

While her GM training was ongoing she would share this with me. I don’t have a lot of the materials because I deleted AIM and she deleted her Discord history, when she would just paste most of it into the DMs. One of the things I do still have a full log of is Evike’s script check class and the /SCRIPTER commands training that she sent me by email from gm.loucadr@gmail.com on Aug 10th. I didn’t save most of the secret things she told me because I didn’t expect to ever give them to anyone else this way. I still haven’t shared this log with anyone else.

When I asked you a question in the DR Discord to what extent should we expect our whispers etc to be private, you responded and said essentially never. And that, in general, you don’t make a habit out of watching players. The reason I asked this is because Caroline had shown me the extent to which many of the GMs do watch players. She told me that she had to ask Evike to remove a problem script from my character that was being used just to watch me. And as I mentioned in the previous email, she used the same thing to monitor me and then chew me out after our breakup when Maxwelinski and Delani were flirting and kissed. I got the impression from what she told me and from a lot of what she shared with me that it was much more common.

Around I think March of 2016, I asked Caroline to make a Twitter for my character. I had never used this or gone on it myself and I think as long as it was up there I had only asked her to paste one or two snippets of text from the game. Around the time Caroline and I broke up, she sent me the password and email to the Twitter that she had made for me. After Charlize and Maxwelinski had bonded, the player of Charlize had told me that she received a friend request and a message that said hello from my Twitter. I was surprised because I had never actually gone on there, the only person with access to it up to that point was Caroline. Now, the player of Charlize previously had a long history of harassment and issues with Caroline it turns out. I didn’t know this until she returned to DR and we started talking again. Anyway, I deleted my Twitter account because it looked like Caroline had essentially tried to use it to keep tabs on Charlize’s player’s Twitter. That was her Twitter she used not just for the game, but for real life things as well.

Up to the point of the recent HE and Droughtman’s maze, I think that this may be all of the background information. You probably didn’t need to know all of this, but just in case you did it may help to put some context around everything.

Around the middle of HE Charlize and Maxwelinski bonded and I started a relationship online with the player of Charlize. She had been one of my oldest friends in DR and one of the first people I knew. Apparently she had quit DR previously around when Caidie and Maxwelinski bonded, because she felt that she was being harassed and driven off by Caidie.

This is the point that I began to see items being released into the game that were related to me and that most of these issues began. At the beginning of HE or before, Caroline had already told me she wrote some items for/about me when during one of our breakups and when she was angry with me.

Caroline told me that she wrote this item when she was upset with me, but that she would not release it into the game:

The stench of wet dog and disappointment radiates from <person>.

I had told her I did not think it was funny and that it was mean, but she said it was just a joke. Nonetheless I told her I didn’t really want to see it in the game. These shoes are based on an actual pair of shoes I own that I use to work in my fields, a pair of leather dress shoes that did have a hole in the sole of one of the shoes.

A few other items released at this point were based on ideas of mine or things that I wrote, but I didn’t think that they were intended to be malicious at the time. The ‘asini zills etched with a bat-eared puppy’ was something I didn’t describe, but I did tell Caroline I wanted to get a zills altered with puppies. The greatkilt from Finer Things was an alteration I wrote for the Maxwelinski/Caidie wedding, but one that I think we decided not to do or replaced with something else. This was the original:

TAP: a crimson and black tartan kilt securely fastened with an embossed leather belt
LOOK: The intricate weave of the heavy wool is a perfectly squared blend of crimson, black with thin strips of sea-green and grey. The pleats are gathered with precision and held with a wide black belt embossed with dusk berry leaves and clasped with an engraved buckle, while the remaining lengths of plaid are left to hang casually behind the wearer.

And this was the one released at Finer Things:

slate grey and black tartan greatkilt fastened with an asini pin
The fabric of the kilt is turned and pleated in the front to expose the knees, while the remaining lengths are left to hang casually behind the legs of the wearer. When worn, the wide brown belt can be used to secure the mass of cloth, giving the garment a proper balance between style and function.

Leading up to the new items at Finer Things, Caroline had told me that she was writing some greatkilts but I hadn’t noticed that it was based on the one that I had written until the more recent items from Droughtman’s maze. I don’t know if this was intended to be malicious at the time or if it was intended to be nice. Up to this point things like the shoes seemed mean, especially after I told her I thought it was mean. The zills seemed like either she was trying to do something I would like or trying to take an idea I had and give it to everyone else so it wouldn’t be unique to me. The greatkilt I actually had altered at HE, I hadn’t even realized it was based on something I wrote until I began to see the other items popping up at Droughtman’s.

Anyway moving on to Droughtman’s, the first items I noticed and the ones that began to get me feeling uncomfortable were these:

A low-slung loincloth made from strips of smoi leather
Crafted in the traditional ways of the Snow Clan of Elves, the frosty white sheen of the leather is showcased by the multiple lengths sewn mid-way, giving the illusion of independent swaying strips.

low-slung loincloth made from strips of helei leather
Crafted in the traditional ways of the Snow Clan of Elves, the rigid, glassy appearance of the leather is showcased by the multiple lengths sewn mid-way, giving the illusion of independent swaying strips.

mismatched argyle socks in shades of blue and pink
Inside out and not at all the same, these socks have seen better days but at least they cover the feet.

The loincloth was taken from an item that I wrote for Caidie, from the alterations that came from the Maxwelinski/Caidie wedding. The socks were taken from the altered socks I have on Maxwelinski, which I think I wrote and either Caroline edited, or Caroline had altered for me with one of her HE or event alterations. I am not 100% sure on the last part except that I have Maxwelinski wearing the original socks 24/7. These are the two original items:

TAP: A low-slung loincloth of leather straps belted with a dark brown josta
LOOK: Multiple lengths of wide leather are loosely sewn mid-way, giving the illusion of independent swaying straps. The loincloth has been gathered by a thin josta, its intricate braids entwined with a selection of sentimental charms. Among these are a preserved sicle fruit, a miniature of a male Rakash holding a puppy and a twisted bit of sheer fabric bound with a white ribbon.

TAP: some mismatched argyle socks in pastel hues
LOOK: The socks share a similar argyle pattern, but upon further examination are mismatched. The wide range of pastel hues and diamonds provide the necessary contrasts and compliments, forming an accidental bridge in an otherwise huge fashion gap.

I will add that with the socks, I was not the only person to notice it. There were other people in the chats that I am in who said those are Max’s socks. And when I found these two items, I did post them in there and say oh I think these have both been copied from things that I wrote.

Also, the new Snow Elf leather used on the loincloths, “smoi” and “helei” apparently means “husband” and “wife” in Ilithic. I just read this yesterday from Persida’s post on the forums. Caroline roleplayed Caidie as a Snow Elf as well. So this all seems very intentional and directed at me, even beyond copying the descriptions.

This item from the maze is also based on me and another that had me feeling very uncomfortable:

thick book titled ~101 Rational Reasons Why I am Always Right~
The leather cover of the book has been rebound countless times giving it more weight than normal. Held in place by a rusted lock, a heavy chain binds the tome shut, keeping the knowledge within a secret. Directly below the title a line of embossed loopy script reads, "For me to know and you to find out. A very helpful guide written by A. Hamartia Gewdgural"

When Caroline and I would fight, she would regularly say to me that I was “so rational” or “always right.” I don’t think I am always rational or right, but this was essentially taken from the fights that we had and the things that she would say to me.

The author of the book, A. Hamarita Gewdgural, has the same initials of my full name, . The last name even seems like a sort of mangling of it. Also, Caroline knew that I was very uncomfortable about my name and that I did not like to share it with people. I feel like she would absolutely know that this would make me feel very intimidated and uncomfortbale. I think of all of the items, this one upset me the most.

I want to say she wrote a similar item around HE and shared it with me, when she told me about the leather walking shoes that smelled like wet dog and disappointment. I also told her I did not think it was funny because it had my name in it, along with the leather walking shoes, but I just really don’t trust my own memory enough to say for sure what it was. In any case it wasn’t released then.

Another item that came from the maze was this:

scuffed leather shoe with a bent silver buckle
As if dug up from a compost heap, the shoe is covered in countless stains and the tarnished buckle is packed with bits of dirt and grass. No attempts have been made to repair the teeth marks marring the leather, though instead, numerous expertly crafted plates of thick metal line the interior, the reinforcement providing the true purpose of this deceptive item. Braided rope is threaded through each hole, allowing for a better grip on the makeshift weapon.

When Caroline and I first started dating, I sent her a picture of these leather dress shoes that I had turned into work shoes. I mentioned earlier how the leather walking shoes were based on this. This picture of my shoes, and the shoes themselves, sort of became a running theme and a joke between us. This item that she made is a pretty exact description of those shoes, although turned into a weapon. This is one of those things that, unlike the book, didn’t really seem as mean or mean spirited. The shoes were like a fun thing with us. But they do have one buckle and teeth marks from my dogs, dirty from the fields and so on. I’ll include the original shoes picture so that you can see what I mean.

This item from the maze:

self-help book entitled "You are okay... maybe, I think?" bound in smoi leather
The deep blue leather is covered in a frosty white sheen, an exemplary sample of Snow Elf leatherworking. True to the Clan, the rest of the cover seems to have the same caring a Snow Elf would give about another person's well being. Painted onto the leather, a stick figure dangles precariously from a few letters in the title, implying things are less than okay.

The title of this book is is what I would say to Caroline a lot of the time when we would fight. When she would say she was afraid that she was not okay, or that she was crazy, I would say no you’re fine, you’re okay. This one doesn’t seem to be directed at me specifically but is maybe more her about herself, but I wanted to mention it anyway because it seems to tie in and it seems related to all of our fights and relationship stuff.

This item is a Barbarian warpaint stamp from a harness in the maze:

> look stamp in my harnes
Carved into the wood is the phrase ~Ask me about bad life choices~

This is one of the things that I didn’t notice, but that was shown to me. Charlize’s player wrote a story about Maxwelinski and Charlize getting bonded and posted it on her elanthipedia page. This one is more subtle than the others but it seems like a little jab at this line:

“encouraging each other's bad life decisions, little did she know they would end up eloping by the end of the week.”

All by itself it wouldn’t stand out at all, but given the other items it sort of makes me wonder if it was intentional, or if it was taken from there or based on that. Another example like this is an item that was released from Chris’ Mass:

TAP: a dark hairy horned beastie with vicious claws
LOOK: The grotesque features of this beastie are that of a nightmare come to life -- from the curling, jagged horns above its overly pronounced brow, to the goat-like slitted eyes and maw full of glistening sharp teeth.
ATMO: A dark and hairy horned beastie leaps to its cloven-hoofed feet and glares at Charlize. Pulling a sign that reads ~NAUGHTY~ from its blood red jumper, the beastie strides across Charlize's shoulder with hostile intent and begins to shake his clawed fist, shrieking words no one should ever say or hear. Without warning, the beastie whaps Charlize right in the face with his sign, before going still once again.

Before this item was released, Charlize and I wrote a story for the sanowret crystals that she emailed to you. It was called “Prampus” and it was based on the Krampus myth. Basically a Prydaen Krampus. It didn’t seem like it was going to be released, so she went ahead and posted it on her epedia. A week or so after the Prampus story got posted, this item was released at Chris’ Mass. I hadn’t seen the things from the maze yet, so I wasn’t sure if this was intentional, if it was inspired by the story or not.

Aside from the items, a couple of weeks ago the player of Charlize and I rolled up some Trader characters. Mine had a silly name, Dogstoyevsky, but we were playing them for a week or so. We got a bonding rose and bonded. Immediately after bonding, not more than ten minutes, I received a send from Caroline on GM Louca and was put into the renaming room. After this happened, we had to assist and get the bonding mechanics fixed. When Caroline and I were still speaking, she showed me how when someone unbonded someone it would send a notification and tell you if the person was in the game or out of the game, from a consult when Giarra had unbonded Ghust and ghosted him in the game. It seemed to me very much like she saw that we bonded and essentially used the bad name as a pretext or excuse, right in that moment, when otherwise it might have been left alone. I’m not especially upset about the name, but another thing that makes me very uncomfortable is the idea that I am going to get some sort of “special treatment” with rule enforcement whenever she is upset at me or when she sees me doing something in the game that makes her angry or jealous with me.

This is all that comes to mind for the moment, thank you for having a read. There are two more people who will probably email you, both of who also felt like items were either being based on real life things they shared with Caidie or their alterations. I told Delani that Caidie is GM Louca and I told Charlize after Charlize had told me that two other people said Caidie was a GM. Aside from those two, I haven't told anyone else all of this.

Julliete
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Joshers on Wed May 09, 2018 8:22 am

#discordgate

move over, bloodwraith
<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month
<henri> we should bang
<henri> hang
<henri> hang out
<henri> we should hang out
<&serakk> afk
---
Abasha whispers, "you killed 116 people, dear god. and died 9 times"
Joshers
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Banstick McNOTLockout

Postby george on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:12 pm

what's the summary? too long to read
george
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby HemoDynamicMonitor on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:44 pm

george wrote:what's the summary? too long to read

Some homo doesn't like people saying mean words on the internet.
~Swan-Ganz Catheter
HemoDynamicMonitor
Smelly Cat Noob

Return to General Game Discussion