Illegal Alterations

Dragonrealms-related stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Illegal Alterations

Postby SA295 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Just had another "GM moment" that I thought I'd share. It cracks me up because it makes me reflect on the insane lengths I've had to go to to make some of my altered items get through in the past...

You see GameMaster Alvy Baroque, an Elven goddess.
Sultry amethyst eyes framed by long lashes sparkle with mischief as they take in their surroundings. Sensuous lips, tinted the hues of a juicy berry, upstages skin the color of fine ivory. Delicately pointed ears add to her regal features, poking through a mane of sun-streaked hair the color of spun gold, which cascades down her back in a tumble of wild curls, falling to rest on the curve of her provocative hips. She has a shapely figure, her long legs accented by a bleeding heart tattoo on her thigh.
Alvy has transcended time and still looks fabulous.
She is in good shape.

She is wearing a crash helmet surrounded by a crown of thorns, an ancient Elven ear cuff draped with delicate chains of dangling red diamonds that resemble drops of fresh blood, a battered silver badge engraved with the word *SOON* surrounded in flames, a perky button that reads, "Hi! I'm Alvy!", a thorn-studded platinum navel ring strung with a winter-white diamond pentagram, an ornate platinum brooch set with an orichalcum icosahedron, a battered leather pack of supple tanned skins harvested from problem children, a blackened hide bandeau knotted at the chest and roughly-cut shoulder straps, a heavy gold armband inlaid in ancient elven runes of doom which flash with pink and purple neon lights, a wide platinum wristcuff gaudily jeweled as if covered in a vomit of England's Crown jewels, a triple-strand gold belly chain that fluidly drapes the hips securely clasped by the shrunken head of Prince Charming , a mammoth-hide waterskin decorated with an array of polished claws, a blood-stained training bullwhip studded in steel barbs with Teiro's beating heart lashed to the handle, a short-skirted loincloth sewn from bits of leather and knotted sinew, a flashy stormsilk garter edged in evil-looking doomsilk and some black leather thigh boots swirled with tiny diamonds on the stiletto heels.
>

I mean... yes its a GM. But should a GM be allowed to be covered in head to toe with OOC references and packs made of children?
SEND[Wilidore] Please refrain from talk or discussions of rape. Dragonrealms is a family friendly environment. Thank you.
SA295
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Might

Re: Illegal Alterations

Postby SA295 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Its been brought to my attention that GM's by nature are OOC, and I can't really dispute that sooo, never mind. I'd delete it if I could. Oh wells.

Heres a nice rack:

SEND[Wilidore] Please refrain from talk or discussions of rape. Dragonrealms is a family friendly environment. Thank you.
SA295
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Jason on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Yeah GMs have always been OOC.

I've seen all manner of random themes. Ninjas, SWAT, Robots etc. When they get bored I hear they like to kill each other with sporks. It's just all random silliness.
A swirling vortex of shadows draws itself from the ground and coalesces into a black Moongate, which yawns open like a hungry maw.

Aaoskar jumps back from a black Moongate!
>
(Aaoskar squares up with the moongate, closes his eyes, and takes a running dive through the moongate! Disappearing through the swirling vortex as he screams in terror.)
>
Peon Aaoskar's group went through a black Moongate

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142 ... sheet2.jpg
Jason
Slutty Intern Jhime

Character Name: Jhime

Postby Joshers on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:29 pm

The fact that someone actually got annoyed that GMs can break their fucking immersion with their OOC items reaffirmed my desire to not resub to DR. Thank you, OP.
<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month
<henri> we should bang
<henri> hang
<henri> hang out
<henri> we should hang out
<&serakk> afk
---
Abasha whispers, "you killed 116 people, dear god. and died 9 times"
Joshers
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Banstick McNOTLockout

Postby Darlatan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:41 pm

The only one I see over the top (for GMs) is the one referencing England's Crown Jewels.
Darlatan
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Kaeta

Postby Joshers on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 am

Darlatan wrote:The only one I see over the top (for GMs) is the one referencing England's Crown Jewels.

The only real issue there is the grammar.
<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month
<henri> we should bang
<henri> hang
<henri> hang out
<henri> we should hang out
<&serakk> afk
---
Abasha whispers, "you killed 116 people, dear god. and died 9 times"
Joshers
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Banstick McNOTLockout

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 am

whatshisname who used to gm back in yesteryear wore blue jeans, a yankees cap, and a first baseman's mitt - there is no OOC "over the top" for GMs.

and i love women who wear the skin of children and vomit jewels all over themselves. gets me rock fucking hard.
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ragran

Postby dongfu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:05 pm

ItsRagranBitches wrote:whatshisname who used to gm back in yesteryear wore blue jeans, a yankees cap, and a first baseman's mitt - there is no OOC "over the top" for GMs.

and i love women who wear the skin of children and vomit jewels all over themselves. gets me rock fucking hard.

You get hard when your dad flashes his butthole in the YMCA locker room
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Jondong

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

dongfu wrote:
ItsRagranBitches wrote:whatshisname who used to gm back in yesteryear wore blue jeans, a yankees cap, and a first baseman's mitt - there is no OOC "over the top" for GMs.

YMH[ebrew]A

fuckhole
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car

ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby dongfu on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 am

ItsRagranBitches wrote:
dongfu wrote:

YMH[ebrew]A

fuckhole

Your mouth
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby SA295 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Joshers wrote:The fact that someone actually got annoyed that GMs can break their fucking immersion with their OOC items reaffirmed my desire to not resub to DR. Thank you, OP.

And your toxic personality and abrasive comment when I already rescinded the error has reaffirmed my desire for you not to resub to DR. Thank you, dick.
SA295
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:00 am

ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby dongfu on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Heard Collain was sueing SIMU cause Quarrel touched his pee spot late night in theren.

Any news on this ??
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby p0th0n on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

dongfu wrote:Heard Collain was sueing SIMU cause Quarrel touched his pee spot late night in theren.

Any news on this ??

last update was that u were there logging/videoing/jerking
Warchyld says, "You been reported."
Warchyld says, "Like I said you been reported."
Warchyld says, "And you have been reported."
With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Warchyld in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking him in the vocal cords. Warchyld clutches his throat, wheezing pathetically.
Leonned says, "Consider yourself warned from interaction with any of my guys."
p0th0n
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Komarov

Postby dongfu on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:51 pm

p0th0n wrote:
dongfu wrote:Heard Collain was sueing SIMU cause Quarrel touched his pee spot late night in theren.

Any news on this ??

last update was that u were there logging/videoing/jerking

I was fucking a paper bag with a picture of your face taped to it
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey

Next

Return to General Game Discussion