Heyyyy Joshwadd

Spread the hate faster than Maries spreads her legs for anyone.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby raindrop on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Someone posted this over on the FS boards in response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiDidKChhXQ
raindrop
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:44 am
Character Name: GMS

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Squanto on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Funny stuff.
Squanto
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 am
Location: Florida
Character Name: Squanto

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Derivan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Nice work.
Image
Danaerys exclaims, "I like it hot hot hot!"

You exclaim to Blossium, "Woah!"
Derivan
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:48 am
Character Name: Derivan

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Totenus on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:46 pm

lol. Honestly impressed--despite the Q jab.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:51 am
Character Name: Madigan

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Alacron on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 am

Alacron
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 am
Location: CA
Character Name: Alacron

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Aeggis on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 am

Win.
Ventuul says, "Perhaps you should venture forth and find your own stories."

Tildi exclaims, "I will, when I'm bigger and taller!"

You say, "Take this, its dangerous to go alone."

You offer your throwing dagger to Tildi, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.

Image
Aeggis
Smelly Cat Beast
User avatar
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:42 pm
Location: California
Character Name: Uthgaaaaaaaaar

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby BLAZED on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 pm

lol
Elabela darkly says, "I want a pet bunny."
BLAZED
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 1:44 am
Location: Hella Nor*Cal
Character Name: Quitter McQuitterson

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm

...share our knowledge...

...shard bank...

<3
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 am
Character Name: Ragran

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Silvwyn on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm

[18:45] <Teeklin> but seriously (and I didn't think I'd ever say this) I need a vibrator
Silvwyn
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Vegas
Character Name: MY GAMES HAVE GRAPHICS

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Pureblade on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 am

These are beautiful. You have inspired me to try and make glorious things one day.
Image
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:13 pm
Character Name: Pureblade

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby dongfu on Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Bring it back, bring it back!

inspired by the surge of resubs

You turn your arzumos hide cloak.
You fade from vision.

I> w
You skip west.

[Langenfirth, Kilth Street]
The wind off the lake dissipates the smell of the fir trees and the nearby fish market. The stiff breeze rushes through the tops of the tall fir trees, whistling through the branches, occasionally scattering pine needles and pine cones across the street.
You also see a black fir tree with long streamers of ghostly white beard moss hanging from its branches and a green fir tree with a carving of a decorative heart upon its trunk.
Obvious paths: east, west.

I> w
You skip west.

[Langenfirth, Kilth Street]
w
The street quiets here as it passes the local temple. The only stone building in town, it appears to be ancient in design and has seen very little upkeep since that time. Mortar has long since aged and fallen away, leaving gaps in the walls, many of which have become the roosts and nests of the local wildlife.
You also see the Temple courtyard.
Obvious paths: north, east.

I>
Mapped exits: go temple courtyard

You can't go there.
I> n
You skip north.

[Langenfirth, Kilth Street]
The branches of the trees hang far out over the street and droop low, brushing the ground in spots. This makes it about impossible for carts or pack animals to pass this way, but there are still a great many pedestrians dodging the limbs and making their way through.
You also see a moss-covered pine log cabin.
Obvious paths: north, south.

I>
Mapped exits: go pine cabin

n
You skip north.

[Langenfirth, Lomar Road]
Small sparrows flutter about from branch to branch, and squawk in fright as squirrels scampers out on their branches. Several streets twist into each other around the trunks of the trees, wending towards the cove and back towards the hills.
You also see a modest oak log cabin.
Obvious paths: northeast, east, south, west.

I>
Mapped exits: go oak cabin

w
w
You skip west.

[Langenfirth, Lomar Road]
The street twists through the trees and past a well cared for workshop with a small forge in the side yard. Tinker's End is the only place in town to have items repaired if one cannot do their own work. Whether it is a cook pot or a breastplate, if it is damaged, it comes here.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

I>
Mapped exits: go small workshop

You skip west.

[Langenfirth, Lomar Road]
The grunt of pigs and low of sheep drift out of a nearby pen in a small clearing near several shops. The smell of pig slop and fresh manure mixes with the peaty smell of the forest floor, the dust of the street and the tang of the nearby pines.
You also see The Stock Pens.
Obvious paths: east, south, southwest.

I>
Mapped exits: go stock pen

sw
sw
You skip southwest.

[Langenfirth, Lomar Road]
Meandering between the trees, the street veers from the cove towards the town center parting the thick underbrush. Small squirrels scurry up and down the trunks of the trees scattering the pine needles and leaves on the ground while searching for berries and nuts. There is a small piece of parchment nailed to the door of a small, thatch-roofed shop.
You also see a river Elf.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest.

I>
Mapped exits: go herbalist shop

You skip southwest.

[Langenfirth, Lomar Road]
Under a canopy of pine branches and birch trees sits a small cabin with an open door. Piles of untanned hides sit on a wooden platform near the building, and those still curing are stretched on racks scattered about in a small cleared sideyard. A small shingle swings in the breeze to one side of the door.
Obvious paths: northeast, west.

I>
Mapped exits: go leather goods

w
You skip west.

[Langenfirth, Blufe Path]
The rustic town is nestled in the Danduwen Forest, on the shore of a sheltered cove on Gwenalion Lake. The fir and pine trees grow very tall and in thick stands, with a few birch and oak finding room to spread under the lower limbs of the taller firs. The streets, more like paths, wind and twist past the huge tree trunks, obviously an effort to avoid cutting down any tree.
You also see a pile of sticks, a pile of old buttons, a pile of old buttons, a pile of old buttons, a wide-limbed fir tree, a narrow deer trail and a waste bin.
Also here: Enchantress Eiysa who is behind a plexus of azure lines, Darkness Nideaya, Druid Rgamato, Nighthawk Joshuan, Keokotah, Ishagee, Paymaster Achkilles, Guardian Xeji and Lukasia.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

I>
Mapped exits: go deer trail

aim josh
You turn to face Joshuan.
You begin to target Joshuan.
I> l josh
You see Nighthawk Joshuan Garulkweld, Shadow Agent of The Locksmith Union, a Human.
Joshuan has an angular face, pointed ears and silver-flecked crystal blue eyes. His black hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn loose. He has tanned skin and a stocky build.
He is average height for a Human.
He appears to be middle-aged.
He is in good shape.

He is holding a drowning man's dream in his right hand.
He is wearing a lumpy bundle, some lumium mail gloves with trimmed links, some grey canvas overalls with wide black stripes, an elegant spidersilk traveler's backpack, a copperwood longbow, a dusky-blue basilisk hide satchel decorated with ur hhrki'izh claws along the flap, a rough burlap baldric, a lumpy bundle and a lumium chain balaclava.
I>
Eiysa gestures.
Eiysa's cambrinth armband emits a loud *snap*.
A shifting plexus of glistening azure lines forms around Eiysa.
I>
Layout Loaded: C:\Users\Jon Littlefield\AppData\Roaming\Genie Client 3\Config\Layout\default1382x744.layout
Eiysa raises her arms skyward, chanting.
I>
Xeji stares intently at his yardstick instructions.
I>
You think you have your best shot possible now.
I>
Joshuan says, "Kinda bored..."
I>
Joshuan takes a sip of his dream.
Joshuan gasps and chokes as his face takes on a bright reddish hue!
I>
Eiysa holds a silver-edged cambrinth armband shaped like a pair of open wings in both hands and closes her eyes in concentration.
I>
Xeji stares intently at his scissors instructions.
I> aim josh
You are already targetting that!
I> poach josh

You become visible again.
Just as you move to fire, Joshuan notices your poaching attempt!
< Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, you fire a broad-barbed arrow at Joshuan. Joshuan attempts to evade, receiving a glancing blow.
The arrow lands a heavy strike that purples Joshuan's left forearm with a bruise in the shape of the broad-barbed arrow, lightly stunning him.

The broad-barbed arrow lodges itself shallowly into Joshuan!
[You're solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

R>
Xeji stares intently at his needles instructions.
R> stow r
Eiysa gestures.
Eiysa's cambrinth armband emits a loud *snap*.
A shifting plexus of glistening azure lines forms around Eiysa.
>
You put your bow in your traveler's backpack.
> get blades

>
You get some throwing blades from inside your traveler's backpack.
>
Eiysa blinks.
> throw josh

< With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, you throw a throwing blade at Joshuan. Joshuan fails to evade, avoiding only some of the blow.
The blade lands a solid hit that scratches the right hamstring in a light blow barely worth mentioning.

The throwing blade lodges itself shallowly into Joshuan!
[You're solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
< Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, you throw a throwing blade at Joshuan. Joshuan attempts to dodge, stepping partly into the blow.
The blade lands a hard hit that nicks the neck with a light scratch, lightly stunning him.

The throwing blade lodges itself shallowly into Joshuan!
[You're solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
< With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, you throw a throwing blade at Joshuan. Joshuan fails to evade, stepping partly into the blow.
The blade lands a hard hit that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.

The throwing blade lodges itself shallowly into Joshuan!
[You're solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
< Moving with powerful grace, you throw a throwing blade at Joshuan. Joshuan attempts to evade, only partially avoiding the impact.
The blade lands an extremely heavy hit that cuts deeply into Joshuan's groin, severely stunning him.

The throwing blade lodges itself firmly into Joshuan!
[You're solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
< Driving in with naturally fluid movements, you throw a throwing blade at Joshuan. Joshuan attempts to dodge, avoiding only some of the blow.
The blade lands an extremely heavy hit that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth.

The throwing blade lodges itself deeply into Joshuan!

* Joshuan is slain before your eyes!
Joshuan's man's dream falls to the ground.

A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry looking your way for the moment, before most quickly run off in fear.
[You're solidly balanced]
[Roundtime 5 sec.]

R>
Eiysa raises her arms skyward, chanting.
R>
Keokotah continues to hum a halting battle song with only the slightest hint of difficulty.
R>
Rgamato finishes humming a masterful battle song.
R>
Nideaya laughs!
R>
Eiysa says, "Yikes."
>
Xeji stares intently at his awl instructions.
> l
[Langenfirth, Blufe Path]
The rustic town is nestled in the Danduwen Forest, on the shore of a sheltered cove on Gwenalion Lake. The fir and pine trees grow very tall and in thick stands, with a few birch and oak finding room to spread under the lower limbs of the taller firs. The streets, more like paths, wind and twist past the huge tree trunks, obviously an effort to avoid cutting down any tree.
You also see a drowning man's dream, a pile of sticks, a pile of old buttons, a pile of old buttons, a pile of old buttons, a wide-limbed fir tree, a narrow deer trail and a waste bin.
Also here: Enchantress Eiysa who is behind a plexus of azure lines, Darkness Nideaya, Druid Rgamato, the body of Nighthawk Joshuan who is lying down, Keokotah, Ishagee, Paymaster Achkilles, Guardian Xeji and Lukasia.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 pm
Character Name: Jondong

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Issus on Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 am

...Thank you so much for rezzing this thread! I hadn't seen the xtranormal video that started it and that thing cracked my shit up! Well done, sir!
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Image
Issus
Messiah Steve
User avatar
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:24 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Character Name: Issus

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby dongfu on Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 am

I AM JOSHWADD !
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 pm
Character Name: Jondong

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Jason on Fri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Haha I missed these the first time around too.

Does the Mike that goes to simu still have Josh?

That's crazy mike right? I've started to forget all our adjectives and who is who.
A swirling vortex of shadows draws itself from the ground and coalesces into a black Moongate, which yawns open like a hungry maw.

Aaoskar jumps back from a black Moongate!
>
(Aaoskar squares up with the moongate, closes his eyes, and takes a running dive through the moongate! Disappearing through the swirling vortex as he screams in terror.)
>
Peon Aaoskar's group went through a black Moongate

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142 ... sheet2.jpg
Jason
Slutty Intern Jhime
User avatar
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:19 am
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Character Name: Jhime

Re: Heyyyy Joshwadd

Postby Pendus on Fri May 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Jason wrote:Haha I missed these the first time around too.

Does the Mike that goes to simu still have Josh?

That's crazy mike right? I've started to forget all our adjectives and who is who.


If I remember right, Crazy Mike sold Josh to someone named Rick who's sold him to someone else.
Pendus
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Character Name: Pendus

PreviousNext

Return to People You Love to Hate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron