Collain

Spread the hate faster than Maries spreads her legs for anyone.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Collain

Postby p0th0n on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Next time you try to flex w/ someone elses char make sure you're capable of doing so. Thanks in advance and enjoy TGSW

* Komarov was just struck down! [5:10 pm]
* Pharstar was just struck down! [5:38 pm]
* Blackavar was just struck down! [5:41 pm]
* A fiery phoenix soars into the heavens as Blackavar's spirit arises from the ashes of death. [5:43 pm]
* Pharstar was just struck down! [5:45 pm]
* Blackavar was just struck down! [5:46 pm]
* Pharstar was just struck down! [5:57 pm]
* Pharstar just disintegrated! [5:57 pm]
* Pharstar was just struck down! [6:15 pm]
* Blackavar was just struck down! [6:30 pm]
* A fiery phoenix soars into the heavens as Blackavar's spirit arises from the ashes of death. [6:32 pm]
Warchyld says, "You been reported."
Warchyld says, "Like I said you been reported."
Warchyld says, "And you have been reported."
With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Warchyld in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking him in the vocal cords. Warchyld clutches his throat, wheezing pathetically.
Leonned says, "Consider yourself warned from interaction with any of my guys."
p0th0n
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Character Name: Komarov

Re: Collain

Postby Pariah on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:15 pm

lol
Your mind hears Barahai thinking, "What's invading the Ranger guild?"
Your mind hears Kealitai thinking, "Some guy named Pariah or something"
Pariah
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:56 am

Re: Collain

Postby p0th0n on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 pm

You run north.
[The Crossing, Town Green South]
A gap in the stand of lunat trees leads south into Lunat Shade Road. In that general direction lie Berolt's Dry Goods, the Town Hall, the soaring presence of the Temple, the Provincial Bank and other key structures. A few loafers loll on the grass, watching those entering and leaving the Green. Sparrows, jays and other birds call to one another from the treetops, flitting back and forth between their nests and roosts in the dense hedges bordering the park.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, south, west, northwest.
>w
You run west.
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>rub blackavar
You rub Blackavar in a friendly fashion.
>rub blackavar
rub blackavar
You rub Blackavar in a friendly fashion.
>rub blackavar
You rub Blackavar in a friendly fashion.
>
You rub Blackavar in a friendly fashion.
>heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.
>heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.
>
The urchin sings out, "Tomatoes! Only 20 copper kronars!"
>heal
Blackavar pats you on the back.
>
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.
>l
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>l
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
Blackavar asks, "Done for tonight?"
>l
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>hug blackavar
hug blackavar
You hug Blackavar. A faint scent of incense clings to his fur.
>hug blackavar
You hug Blackavar. A faint scent of incense clings to his fur.
>hug blackavar
You hug Blackavar. A faint scent of incense clings to his fur.
>
You hug Blackavar. A faint scent of incense clings to his fur.
>heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.
>
You notice as a russet lynx begins to pant.
>"For a couple hours im heading out anyways
You say, "For a couple hours im heading out anyways."
>heal
Blackavar says, "Aww."
>l
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.
>
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>
Blackavar hugs you, and you give him a smile in return.
>
You notice as a russet lynx sniffs the ground.
>
Blackavar whispers, "OOC: Keep it out of the hunting grounds and I will."
>heal
Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.
>l
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>"Youre the one that brought it there
You say, "Youre the one that brought it there."
>shrug
You shrug.
>
The infection slowly spreads across your lower torso leaving behind a wreckage of torn peeling flesh and oozing filth.
>heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area, cuts and bruises about the abdomen.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)
>e
n
You walk east.
[The Crossing, Town Green South]
A gap in the stand of lunat trees leads south into Lunat Shade Road. In that general direction lie Berolt's Dry Goods, the Town Hall, the soaring presence of the Temple, the Provincial Bank and other key structures. A few loafers loll on the grass, watching those entering and leaving the Green. Sparrows, jays and other birds call to one another from the treetops, flitting back and forth between their nests and roosts in the dense hedges bordering the park.
Also here: Cashier Kruglar.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, south, west, northwest.
>n
>n
Cashier Kruglar stumbles north.
>
You walk north.
[The Crossing, Town Green North]
A small path of bent grass leads to a narrow stretch of cobblestones between the grass and the privet hedge that stands before Milgrym the Weaponsmith's. The town's main source of serviceable arms, Milgrym does a good trade and has a solid reputation. The stream of customers, though steady, seems careful not to disturb the usual tranquility of the facing greensward. You also see a public listings board and the town green pond.
Also here: Cashier Kruglar.
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south, southwest, west.
>
You walk north.
[The Crossing, Via Iltesh]
The lane is quite narrow here, with the sides of the Armorer's and Weaponsmith's shops encroaching on the path itself. Their huddling structures and the shady hedges and lunats that form this northern boundary of the Town Green cause slippery moss to grow upon the cobblestones and cast a cool, damp pall over this end of the street.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>n

You walk north.
[The Crossing, Via Iltesh]
This small lane off of Clanthew Boulevard narrows to the south and grows wider as it leads north into the main road, giving it a shape reminiscent of the blade of a huge greatsword. Due south you can see the verdant border of the Town Green and the shops of the Weaponsmith and Armorer. To the northeast is the dome of the Champions' Arena and to the west, the three-story colonnades of the Academy dominate the skyline.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>You walk north.
[The Crossing, Clanthew Boulevard]
The cobblestones here are grey and flecked with crystals that sparkle as you move along the boulevard. High walls over which loom still higher structures with shuttered, mute windows that face the street and baked tile roofs, indicate you are passing through one of the wealthier residential sections of the Crossing. You also see a dapple grey horse and a small hut.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>e
You run east.
[The Crossing, Clanthew Boulevard]
Intimidatingly large passersby crowd around you, and you gulp as you notice most of the men and women here of all races tower above their average counterparts. They also tend to dress differently - fully equipped, even in the midst of the city - in leathers, hide and armor, weapons drawn or at the ready over shoulders or at their sides. Carefully you make your way through the throng, since something tells you this would not be a good spot to step on anyone's toes. You also see a town guard and a wandering minstrel.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>e
You run east.
[The Crossing, Champions' Square]
Statues of famous barbarians and arena champions form an arcade leading to the arched steel-clad door of the Barbarians' Guild. The building itself is high and massive, and the roof rises into a dome towards the east, covering the Champions' Arena. Through narrow, slit windows you can hear the clang of weapon on shield, and the voice of the trainers barking out instructions to the would-be fighters, gladiators, knights and mercenaries within. You also see a sturdy stone structure.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
>n
You run north.
[The Crossing, Magen Road]
The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures and all manner of injured and infirm people stream in and out of a double door, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement. You also see a large wooden barrel and a wide arch.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>g doo
w
[Empaths' Guild, Main Room]
This is the headquarters of the Empaths' Guild. Here healers both novice and experienced gather to share techniques, methods, the latest information on healing, transferring and application of herbs. There is a small but modern library to the east. You also see an Empath donation shelf with several things on it, a bucket of viscous gloop, some smoothly worked stairs of golden oak and an Empath renown scroll.
Obvious exits: northeast, east, west, down, out.
>You run west.
[Empaths' Guild, Infirmary]
Cool washed white walls compose the wide room that serves as the working grounds for The Crossing's Empaths. The windows have been cracked open to let in cool air, but the copper tang of blood still spikes the taste of every inhalation, and the spice of fears, hopes, and worries lace every exhalation. You also see a pile of shoe tacks, a dark mahogany door, a large white cabinet and a bucket of viscous gloop.
Also here: Pathfinder Brotan, Prestidigitator Berea and Trauma Prodigy Mimaway who is sitting.
Obvious exits: east.
>"Anyone healing some disease?
You ask, "Anyone healing some disease?"
>
Mimaway touches you.
You feel a warmth radiate from Mimaway's touch.
You have a brief sensation that leaves your wounds tingling.
>
Brotan smashes his foot into a pile of shoe tacks. It suddenly explodes, scattering bits and pieces of debris in every direction.
>
Brotan roots around the area for a moment.
Brotan forages around the area for a while and manages to collect a pile of shoe tacks.
>weal

Debt:
You owe 6 silver Lirums to the Province of Therengia. (600 copper Lirums)
You owe 6 gold, 1 silver, 6 bronze, and 9 copper Dokoras to the Domain of Ilithi. (6169 copper Dokoras)
You owe 2 gold, 3 silver, 8 bronze, and 5 copper Dokoras to the Collection of Forfedhdar. (2385 copper Dokoras)

Wealth:
7 gold, 3 silver, 13 bronze, and 1 copper Kronars (7431 copper Kronars).
6 gold, 1 silver and 7 bronze Lirums (6170 copper Lirums).
8 silver, and 13 copper Dokoras (813 copper Dokoras).
>
Mimaway says, "Can't take disease yet."
>
Brotan smashes his foot into a pile of shoe tacks. It suddenly explodes, scattering bits and pieces of debris in every direction.
>
Brotan roots around the area for a moment.
Brotan forages around the area for a while and manages to collect a pile of shoe tacks.
>
Berea finishes playing some quiet scales on her simple ocarina.
>heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area, cuts and bruises about the abdomen.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)
>l
[Empaths' Guild, Infirmary]
Cool washed white walls compose the wide room that serves as the working grounds for The Crossing's Empaths. The windows have been cracked open to let in cool air, but the copper tang of blood still spikes the taste of every inhalation, and the spice of fears, hopes, and worries lace every exhalation. You also see a pile of shoe tacks, a dark mahogany door, a large white cabinet and a bucket of viscous gloop.
Also here: Pathfinder Brotan, Prestidigitator Berea and Trauma Prodigy Mimaway who is sitting.
Obvious exits: east.
>l bro
You see nothing unusual.
>l ber
You see nothing unusual.
>l mim
You see Trauma Prodigy Mimaway, a Human Empath.
Mimaway has grey eyes. Her honey hair is very long and curly, and is worn braided. She has fair skin.
A delicate star ruby rosebud rests on her forehead, just above her eyes.
She appears to be young.

She has an occasional twitching in the right arm, an occasional twitching in the left arm, minor scarring along the right leg, an occasional twitching in the left leg, some faint scars along the right hand, some faint scars along the left hand, severe scarring along the chest area, minor scarring along the abdomen, minor scarring along the back, some faint scars along the right eye, some faint scars along the left eye.

She is wearing a crocodile-skin buckler, a clockwork spider, a braided silk ring interspersed with diminutive cambrinth roses, a small white gold pin shaped like a half-open rosebud, a polished platinum ring etched with the outline of an open rose, a miniature dancing frog pin, a ruby signet ring etched with a jadice flower, a scarlet duffel bag embroidered with a jadice flower, a delicate bracelet formed of gold-dipped rosemary leaves, a beribboned crimson rosebud circlet, a diamond-encrusted badge stamped "Wound Thief", an anloral unicorn pin, a rose pin exquisitely carved from a single diamond, a bronze dragon pin, a carved jade dragon pin with tiny faceted ruby eyes, a blued-steel pansy-etched pin, a jangling golden hip-chain set with carved ivory roses, a small pebble inset pin, some dark red ruby rose earrings embraced by carved onyx vines, a ruby rosebud carved from a single stone, a tiny silver desert rose with delicately ruffled petals, a jade green spidersilk skirt with frothy white batiste petticoats, a miniature dragon crafted from semi-precious stones, a long golden pendant shaped into an unopened rosebud, an articulated blue parakeet, a delicate necklace of soft pink coral roses strung between silver briars, a curled emerald leaf, some dark green velvet boots embroidered with twining roses, a delicate ankle bracelet hung with healing herb charms carved from cambrinth, a polished steel bracelet with an empty gem setting surrounded by silver roses, a green cambrinth eyeball, a white jade amulet carved in the shape of a single white rose, a braided-silk toe ring adorned with a tiny carved shell rose, a zinc brooch inlaid with tourmalines in the pattern of a glaysker bloom, a tiny silver wild rose cradled on a bed of delicate saw-edged leaves, a dainty gold satin rosette, a translucent chiffon cloak delicately stitched with silver desert roses, a delicate flamewood case carved with dew-drenched roses, a fine white linen and lace corset embroidered with roses sewn in pink thread, a soft suede foraging apron adorned with carved wooden herb charms, a soft leather rose petal satchel, a large canvas sack painted with a magnificent three-masted ship, a bronze armband inlaid with a cambrinth wolverine, a ruby nose-stud carved to resemble a drop of blood, a simple gold charm shaped like a stylized heart, a delicate lace-edged spidersilk bag covered in bloodstains, a brass parry stick spiraled like a unicorn horn, a creamy beaded-deerskin haversack, some pure white double leathers stitched with herb patterns, a leaf green hood, some fringed moss-green suede falconer's gauntlets, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a kyanite gwethdesuan and a red velvet pouch cleverly crafted to resemble a rose.
>l brot
You see Pathfinder Brotan, a Prydaen Ranger.
Brotan has pointed ears and cat-slitted crystal green eyes. His blue-black mane is very long and fine, and is worn in a simple, loose style. He has black fur and a slender tail.
He appears to be young.
He is in good shape.

He is wearing a yew longbow, an etched steel parry stick with black leather straps, a worn leather thigh pouch with a dragon embossed on the flap, a striped arzumos-hide loincloth, a polished steel tailband with serrated edges, a jet black sheath, a leather belt quiver with the Ranger Guild crest intricately tooled across the front, a black gem pouch, a well-made cougar-pelt pouch, a jet black belt, some reinforced gloves, some jet black leathers, a black leather backpack embroidered along the flap with a scarlet dragon, a sickly brown vela'tohr flower, a long black hooded cloak fastened with a dragon-shaped pewter clasp, a pitch-black collar, a red gold eyebrow ring and a perfect gargoyle-hide helm.
>l
[Empaths' Guild, Infirmary]
Cool washed white walls compose the wide room that serves as the working grounds for The Crossing's Empaths. The windows have been cracked open to let in cool air, but the copper tang of blood still spikes the taste of every inhalation, and the spice of fears, hopes, and worries lace every exhalation. You also see a pile of shoe tacks, a dark mahogany door, a large white cabinet and a bucket of viscous gloop.
Also here: Pathfinder Brotan, Prestidigitator Berea and Trauma Prodigy Mimaway who is sitting.
Obvious exits: east.
>l bere
You see Prestidigitator Berea, a Human.
Berea has a square face, almond-shaped hazel eyes and a freckled nose. Her auburn hair is long and wavy, and is worn arranged in pigtails. She has fair skin and a lean figure.
She is tall for a Human.
She appears to be an adult.
She is in good shape.

She is holding a simple ocarina in her right hand.
She is wearing a grey-green mage's robe appliqued with brown felt leaves, some maroon thigh boots, a sorrel red leather belt, a leather harness, a leather hiker's rucksack and a beechwood short bow.
>
Mimaway says, "Don't look diseased."
>heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area, cuts and bruises about the abdomen.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)
>
Brotan smashes his foot into a pile of shoe tacks. It suddenly explodes, scattering bits and pieces of debris in every direction.
>
Brotan roots around the area for a moment.
Brotan forages around the area for a while and manages to collect a pile of shoe tacks.
>"hmm interesting
You say, "Hmm interesting."
>heal
Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have deep cuts across the right arm, deep slashes across the chest area, cuts and bruises about the abdomen.

Bleeding
Area Rate
-----------------------------------------
right arm (tended)
chest (tended)
>khri start sil
You allow all thoughts and desires to cease, silencing themselves. As your mind wills itself into nothingness, so too does your presence.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>e
o
You walk east.
[Empaths' Guild, Main Room]
This is the headquarters of the Empaths' Guild. Here healers both novice and experienced gather to share techniques, methods, the latest information on healing, transferring and application of herbs. There is a small but modern library to the east. You also see an Empath donation shelf with several things on it, a bucket of viscous gloop, some smoothly worked stairs of golden oak and an Empath renown scroll.
Obvious exits: northeast, east, west, down, out.
>s
You walk out.
[The Crossing, Magen Road]
The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures and all manner of injured and infirm people stream in and out of a double door, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement. You also see a large wooden barrel and a wide arch.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>w
You walk south.
[The Crossing, Champions' Square]
Statues of famous barbarians and arena champions form an arcade leading to the arched steel-clad door of the Barbarians' Guild. The building itself is high and massive, and the roof rises into a dome towards the east, covering the Champions' Arena. Through narrow, slit windows you can hear the clang of weapon on shield, and the voice of the trainers barking out instructions to the would-be fighters, gladiators, knights and mercenaries within. You also see a sturdy stone structure.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
>w
You walk west.
[The Crossing, Clanthew Boulevard]
Intimidatingly large passersby crowd around you, and you gulp as you notice most of the men and women here of all races tower above their average counterparts. They also tend to dress differently - fully equipped, even in the midst of the city - in leathers, hide and armor, weapons drawn or at the ready over shoulders or at their sides. Carefully you make your way through the throng, since something tells you this would not be a good spot to step on anyone's toes. You also see a wandering minstrel.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>s
You run west.
[The Crossing, Clanthew Boulevard]
The cobblestones here are grey and flecked with crystals that sparkle as you move along the boulevard. High walls over which loom still higher structures with shuttered, mute windows that face the street and baked tile roofs, indicate you are passing through one of the wealthier residential sections of the Crossing. You also see a dapple grey horse and a small hut.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>s
You run south.
[The Crossing, Via Iltesh]
This small lane off of Clanthew Boulevard narrows to the south and grows wider as it leads north into the main road, giving it a shape reminiscent of the blade of a huge greatsword. Due south you can see the verdant border of the Town Green and the shops of the Weaponsmith and Armorer. To the northeast is the dome of the Champions' Arena and to the west, the three-story colonnades of the Academy dominate the skyline.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>sw
You run south.
[The Crossing, Via Iltesh]
The lane is quite narrow here, with the sides of the Armorer's and Weaponsmith's shops encroaching on the path itself. Their huddling structures and the shady hedges and lunats that form this northern boundary of the Town Green cause slippery moss to grow upon the cobblestones and cast a cool, damp pall over this end of the street. You also see a muscular battle-scarred lynx.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>
You can't go there.
>s
You run south.
[The Crossing, Town Green North]
A small path of bent grass leads to a narrow stretch of cobblestones between the grass and the privet hedge that stands before Milgrym the Weaponsmith's. The town's main source of serviceable arms, Milgrym does a good trade and has a solid reputation. The stream of customers, though steady, seems careful not to disturb the usual tranquility of the facing greensward. You also see a public listings board and the town green pond.
Also here: Transcendent Paladin Korsik.
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south, southwest, west.
>sw
You run southwest.
[The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see a small sack, a russet lynx that is sitting, a pile of rocks, the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Also here: Soul Reaver Blackavar who is shrouded in ghostly flames.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>l black
You see Soul Reaver Blackavar Arkarm, Holy Titan of Elanthia, a Rakash.
A holy aura of malevolence emanates from Blackavar, the darkness exuding a disturbing black radiance.
Blackavar has a wolfish face and blue eyes, a silver and black coat, a slender tail and a burly build.
He is very tall for a Rakash.
He appears to be elderly.
His shoulder has a tattoo of a kneeling Rakash thrusting a sword skyward as he is encircled by a ring of spectral apparitions.
A brilliant orb of rippling cerulean light hovers like a will-o-wisp, following him diligently.

He has faint scuffing to the left arm, tiny scratches to the left hand, tiny scratches to the chest, faint scuffing to the abdomen, a body rash.

His skin is covered with open oozing sores.

He is wearing a storm-bull buckler, a ghostly white helm, an etched steel parry stick with black leather straps, some lumium scale greaves, some lumium scale sleeves, a sana'ati inlaid lumium plate cuirass inset with the Arkarm family crest, a pink coral medallion, a leather-wrapped mistwood sheath, a tiny gold cog-shaped pin edged with minute steel teeth, a silver kyanite gwethdesuan, a silver jadeite gwethdesuan, a silver pin, a clockwork spider, an exquisite nightsilk haversack, a sturdy backpack, a small steel knife, a wretched skeletal armband grasping a dark cambrinth holy symbol, a cambrinth-plated bone belt covered in dark holy symbols, a soldier's supply bag, a lumpy bundle, some heavy leather fighting pants riveted along the seams with ornate bronze studs, some dolomar carapace footwraps, some bloodstained steel-toed boots with tarnished skull buckles, a pilgrim's badge, a tiny gold cog-shaped pin edged with minute steel teeth and a layered tei'oloh crossbow with a silk-wrapped witchclaw stock.
Warchyld says, "You been reported."
Warchyld says, "Like I said you been reported."
Warchyld says, "And you have been reported."
With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Warchyld in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking him in the vocal cords. Warchyld clutches his throat, wheezing pathetically.
Leonned says, "Consider yourself warned from interaction with any of my guys."
p0th0n
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Character Name: Komarov

Re: Collain

Postby mugoth on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 pm

i recognize all these words but they dont mean anything any more
Kepli says, "You know what we need to protect the area, train is barbs and give up full armor and the best weapons around, then we can keep this city safe. oh and replace them dim guard with his barbs and let us kill people who break the laws insted of throwing them in jail."
>
Kepli yells, "T Lax"
mugoth
Former #1 Liked
User avatar
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 am
Location: hingfdiuh
Character Name: hing

Re: Collain

Postby Honree on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 am

ANTE UP POTHON

KIDNAP THEM FOOLS.
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 3288
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: SF Bay Area
Character Name: quit

Re: Collain

Postby Ardent on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:43 am

You didn't post all the running away you did on Gabin.

You know. The character you started the conflict on. :(
Ardent
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm
Location: Россия
Character Name: Collain

Re: Collain

Postby dongfu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:02 am

Theme Song Arkum


I'm back this street, walk loaded six string. I
IM not coming back, cause I'll get your chance!
Wherever I am, and im standing height
I 'in MacDonald ten thousand messengers saw his face.

I take her at the end of steel is cowbow
I want. Wanted to! Dead or alive.
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 pm
Character Name: Jondong

Re: Collain

Postby p0th0n on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 am

Ardent wrote:You didn't post all the running away you did on Gabin.

You know. The character you started the conflict on. :(



I didnt post your 3 hours of safe room hiding either
Warchyld says, "You been reported."
Warchyld says, "Like I said you been reported."
Warchyld says, "And you have been reported."
With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Warchyld in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking him in the vocal cords. Warchyld clutches his throat, wheezing pathetically.
Leonned says, "Consider yourself warned from interaction with any of my guys."
p0th0n
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Character Name: Komarov

Re: Collain

Postby H3@DCr@$h_f0uR2zeRo on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 am

Ardent wrote: I choke bunnies IRL. Don't fuck with me, i've killed people.
You hear the ghostly voice of Andoon say, "Your gameplay has changed."
H3@DCr@$h_f0uR2zeRo
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm
Character Name: Xytras

Re: Collain

Postby Cougartata on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 am

You can give away your aids by hugging peoples?
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 10511
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:23 pm
Character Name: l

Re: Collain

Postby Fallen Bard on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 am

At least hire another player's HLC to beat up someone you can't beat yourself if you're going to go that route. Logging into your own big brother alt is boring.

Like if someone killed my little moon mage alt I wouldn't just jump on Leilond to do the dirty work because that'd be dumb, boring and OOC. If I actually wanted to get revenge I'd roleplay and try to hire someone awesome like Vinjince to kill said offender. Makes the whole thing more interesting IMO and not just a great big epeen waving fest.
Fallen Bard
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 pm
Character Name: Leilond

Re: Collain

Postby Taghz on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am

Fallen Bard wrote:At least hire another player's HLC to beat up someone you can't beat yourself if you're going to go that route. Logging into your own big brother alt is boring.

Like if someone killed my little moon mage alt I wouldn't just jump on Leilond to do the dirty work because that'd be dumb, boring and OOC. If I actually wanted to get revenge I'd roleplay and try to hire someone awesome like Vinjince to kill said offender. Makes the whole thing more interesting IMO and not just a great big epeen waving fest.


When you don't care about RP all rules are off.
Image
Taghz
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Character Name: Taghz

Re: Collain

Postby themonkdr on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 am

Makes complete sense why Blackavar is always talking shit to me when I've never interacted with him IG. Good RP Collame.
~Terc~
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." - Ted Nugent
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:11 am
Character Name: Tercsyn

Re: Collain

Postby Ardent on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 am

themonkdr wrote:Makes complete sense why Blackavar is always talking shit to me when I've never interacted with him IG. Good RP Collame.

It was pointed out that Blackavar is not my character.
Ardent
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm
Location: Россия
Character Name: Collain

Re: Collain

Postby Pureblade on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 am

Ardent wrote:
themonkdr wrote:Makes complete sense why Blackavar is always talking shit to me when I've never interacted with him IG. Good RP Collame.

It was pointed out that Blackavar is not my character.


You can't possibly believe it has to do with his glowing personality. IT IS YOUR CHARACTER ADMIT IT.
Image
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:13 pm
Character Name: Pureblade

Next

Return to People You Love to Hate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron