DAMN son, cold bloooooded

Spread the hate faster than Maries spreads her legs for anyone.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Re: DAMN son, cold bloooooded

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Tue May 15, 2012 6:58 pm

A thief that makes amends is not your run of the mill thief. A thief with no moral compass who could care less and would never make amends is a different story. This person wasn't makin amends - that post was damage control.

Also I say crucify this twat :)
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ragran

Postby CuriousB on Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Just to clarify, I was under the impression that the OP had made the post with the encouragement of some other people who had proofread what he had written, since that was what was implied by the OP's response to the post here.

So when I said "To his friends", it was to the people who had encouraged him to post what he had written as it was. As I recall, that post was on pastebin for some time, presumably to have people read it and feedback before posting on the forums.

If the OP had actually posted it without your encouragement, then what I said does not apply to you.

What I am saying is that the OP's post was shitty and could have been written better without the ugliness of material gain rubbing it's ass all over the post. That is all.
CuriousB
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: [undecided]

Postby CuriousB on Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Avrii wrote:With that I bow out of this conversation, it's blatantly clear that as soon as Jason used the word "trolling" everybody and their mother that humps red names on this site would find it literally impossible to read and attempt to comprehend what was said. There's always been a problem on sc with people blindly following the opinions of moderators like sheep, regardless of whether it's right or wrong and it's always the same handful of people that actually have the balls to try and point out the flaws in their arguments. Mods aren't perfect, they're just another person on the internet with their own views and opinions, if you have to bend your opinions to match theirs to feel accepted you're doing it wrong.

Oh for crying out loud, stop already with your conspiracy theories on how people in this forums have no free will.

People don't want to chime in with their opinion or they are agreeing with Jason or Issus or whoever else is red, so it must mean the moderators' are using their oppressive will to shut them up. :psyduck:

For those who supposedly are respected by the mods and keeping quiet, it absolutely can't be that they aren't stating their opinions because they don't want to participate in this conversation because they think it would be demeaning to someone's memory or that they feel it's pointless to argue...or maybe those who haven't put their two cents in don't care.

In any case, I do not believe there is a right or wrong opinion for this thing. It's only my opinion or other people's opinion.
Last edited by CuriousB on Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CuriousB
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: [undecided]

Postby nerdinstincts on Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm

CuriousB wrote:What I am saying is that the OP's post was shitty and could have been written better without the ugliness of material gain rubbing it's ass all over the post. That is all.

You seem to be missing something. It's not material gain when I'm gaining nothing. If it was material gain I was after, I'd just pull a Coralin and sell the character.

And yeah, the closing statement in my OP was more spiteful than constructive. But I called a spade a spade. Coralin's actions also jeopardized the Queen's wedding party that Justin/Heather had planned. It might not happen now because of what he did.
nerdinstincts
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Dante

Postby mugoth on Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

nerdinstincts wrote:Coralin's actions also jeopardized the Queen's wedding party that Justin/Heather had planned. It might not happen now because of what he did.

OMGF!@$!!!!

now that truly is a tragedy
Kepli says, "You know what we need to protect the area, train is barbs and give up full armor and the best weapons around, then we can keep this city safe. oh and replace them dim guard with his barbs and let us kill people who break the laws insted of throwing them in jail."
>
Kepli yells, "T Lax"
mugoth
Former #1 Liked

Character Name: hing

Postby mugoth on Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

and by that i mean nigger your friend died take a break from DR jesus fucking christ
Kepli says, "You know what we need to protect the area, train is barbs and give up full armor and the best weapons around, then we can keep this city safe. oh and replace them dim guard with his barbs and let us kill people who break the laws insted of throwing them in jail."
>
Kepli yells, "T Lax"
mugoth
Former #1 Liked

Character Name: hing

Postby ccmartin77 on Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Where's the like button?
ccmartin77
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: .

Postby Honree on Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm

mugoth wrote:
nerdinstincts wrote:Coralin's actions also jeopardized the Queen's wedding party that Justin/Heather had planned. It might not happen now because of what he did.

OMGF!@$!!!!

now that truly is a tragedy

hahahahhahahahahaa.
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: quit

Postby AJizzle on Tue May 15, 2012 11:13 pm

ccmartin77 wrote:Where's the like button?
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Nae

Postby Korsik on Wed May 16, 2012 2:32 am

mugoth wrote:and by that i mean nigger your friend died take a break from DR jesus fucking christ

lol thank you mugoth your wisdom shall shine through the truly mired world we live in
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: James

Postby nerdinstincts on Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 am

mugoth wrote:and by that i mean nigger your friend died take a break from DR jesus fucking christ

hahahah. but then what would i do while i'm trying to convince old librarians that not being able to find 1 book in their database is the end of the world?
nerdinstincts
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Dante

Postby dongfu on Thu May 17, 2012 11:09 am

Why is this thread still going?

Who cares?

Save Uganda.
dongfu
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Jondong

Postby Libertine on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am

lol
Winterangel says, "stay out of my pockets"
You say, "No"
Winterangel says, "i dont like people playing wiht my pockets"
Winterangel says, "since i cant hurt you"
Winterangel says, "you do it again i will report you"
Your mind hears Winterangel thinking, "if someone could take care of Darkeno i would be most happy"
Libertine
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Majebrad

Postby Joshers on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 am

topsy
pls
bro
imu
<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month
<henri> we should bang