Nefarious stuff from Play.net

Spread the hate faster than Maries spreads her legs for anyone.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Nefarious stuff from Play.net

Postby themonkdr on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm

haha.. nice post by Vinjince and after some people chip in Solomon comes in.

Vinjince's post
Code: Select all
Just so you all know, Nefarious is bought trash. The player running him doesn't own him, but 'borrows' him from someone else just for PvP. I've had previous not-so-nice interactions with him, with the latest being me killing him in Theren because he was supporting Necromancers about a few weeks ago. Nefarious has been raging lately because of an incident involving someone else getting their equipment stolen, so he has been killing Open people to relieve his frustration.

Just posting this so everyone knows what kind of trash the player is, and to prevent any kind of future 'switching to Guarded stance' or policy playing from him. He plays the safe room game, running back and forth and using it as leverage for his attacks, as well as logging out after attacking. He should be locked Open and banned from safe rooms IMO:

>>Back and forth chatter in the Crossing...

Vahlissa nods to you.

* Someone snipes a basilisk head arrow at you. You partially block with a steel-banded ironwood oval shield. The arrow lands a cataclysmic strike (Did the Greater Fist just erupt again?) that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.
The basilisk head arrow lodges itself savagely into you!
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your soul and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

A chill takes the seat of your soul as your remaining spiritual strength bleeds away steadily. However, you are comforted that you have curried the favor of your god, which will greatly improve the course of your resurrection or reincarnation.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 170 minutes.
[You're solidly balanced]

>depart item
Nefarious comes out of hiding.
Nefarious skillfully removes the basilisk head arrow from your chest leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
You feel yourself lifted gently, cradled as if by a mother's hand.

You suddenly find yourself floating upward, the light dimming slowly around you. Eventually, everything vanishes as the distance increases and you are enveloped by a sparkling panorama of brilliantly lit stars.

>>I go to the Ranger guild to investigate for any signs of RP to follow... unfortunately there is none.

>l
[The Crossing, Truffenyi Place]
Stands of sicle trees shade the intersection here, and continue to line the lane leading west. Your path follows the town wall, which takes a 90-degree turn here from east to north. Over the wall, to the west, beyond the low fruit trees, you see taller, darker vegetation, as though the forest itself is gathering its forces to lay siege to this outpost of civilization set among the wilderness.
Also here: Daydreamer Vahlissa.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

* Someone snipes a basilisk head arrow at you. You partially block with a steel-banded ironwood oval shield. The arrow lands an annihilating strike (Urrem'tier would be proud!) that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your soul and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

A chill takes the seat of your soul as your remaining spiritual strength bleeds away steadily. However, you are comforted that you have curried the favor of your god, which will greatly improve the course of your resurrection or reincarnation.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 165 minutes.

>depart item

You suddenly find yourself floating upward, the light dimming slowly around you. Eventually, everything vanishes as the distance increases and you are enveloped by a sparkling panorama of brilliantly lit stars.

>>I go back, just to see how far he would go with it. Haven't said anything at that point.

* Someone snipes a basilisk head arrow at you. You barely block with a steel-banded ironwood oval shield. The arrow lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 34 minutes.

>depart item

>>So I STILL wanna know how far he'll go with it without saying anything.

You hear a tenor voice chanting from the shadows:

"Leave it be"

You say, "I'm not looking for you."

You laugh!

You ask, "Can I not enter the Ranger guild?"

>go gate

A Ranger journeyman glances over to you and nods in greeting as you enter the guild area.
[Wilds, Pine Needle Path]
A well-trod path leads from a small open gateway in the town wall and heads into a grove of whispering pine. Lean, muscular figures stride by briskly, some carrying longbows, others staves, and all garbed in muted tones of earth and forest. You also see a chipped marble mortar, a journeyman and some junk.
Also here: Scout Gamalon, Serial Killer Algieon and Teacher Yreven.
Obvious paths: north.

>go gate
[The Crossing, Sicle Grove Lane]
The town wall here is overgrown with flowering vines and herbs, making it appear to be a barrier of intertwining branches and blossoms. A small path leads north through an ivy-covered gateway in the wall. Though the trail may have been a temporary one at first, long years of use by visitors to and from the Rangers' Guild at its end have assured its permanent existence.
Also here: Phantom Cuttahotha and Daydreamer Vahlissa.
Obvious paths: east.

You chortle softly at some secret joke.

You feel fully rested.

>>His weak attempt at RP:

"Leave it alone theren supporter."

"I will teach thee a lesson and catching me off guard"

* Someone snipes a basilisk head arrow at you. You barely block with a steel-banded ironwood oval shield. The arrow lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 38 minutes.
* Christus joins the adventure.

Cuttahotha grins.

You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.

>depart item

>>Soon after that...

>think I'm at the gem shop if there's any experienced Traders than want to sell a few pouches.
You concentrate on projecting your thoughts.

>go shop
[Grisgonda's Gems and Jewels]
As you step into the room, your feet sink into plush carpets. The walls are set with numerous locked display cases. A well-dressed guard gives you a polite visual once over and steps aside so you may enter. Gems of every sort and size, from slivers of plain looking crystal to a massive heart-shaped gem the size of a Gor'Tog's fist are displayed. Grisgonda herself sits at a plain black marble desk with a bright lamp upon it inspecting gems that have been brought in for sale by other adventurers. You also see a side room, a display case and a gold easel with a leather-bound catalog on it.
Obvious exits: out.
>go room
[Grisgonda's, Appraisal Room]
This small room is filled with the subdued glimmer of many gems. Locked cases of heavy crystal line the walls, each containing a staggering array of precious stones and gems of endless variety, cut, color and shape. A soft white light falls upon a small table covered with black velvet. It radiates from a curious lamp set in the center of the table. You also see a Dwarven appraiser and a silver bucket.
Also here: Untamed Aylleniss, Raellyne and Malykai.

Tasyra just arrived.

Malykai pads out, leading his group.

You grin at Tasyra.

Tasyra smiles at you.

Debt:
You owe 7 gold Kronars to the Principality of Zoluren. (7000 copper Kronars)
You owe 2 gold, 4 silver and 3 bronze Dokoras to the Domain of Ilithi. (2430 copper Dokoras)
You owe 3 gold, 6 silver, 2 bronze, and 1 copper Lirums to the Collection of Qi. (3621 copper Lirums)

Wealth:
No Kronars.
No Lirums.
No Dokoras.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 170 minutes.

>depart item

>>Again, try to sell pouches.

[Grisgonda's, Appraisal Room]
This small room is filled with the subdued glimmer of many gems. Locked cases of heavy crystal line the walls, each containing a staggering array of precious stones and gems of endless variety, cut, color and shape. A soft white light falls upon a small table covered with black velvet. It radiates from a curious lamp set in the center of the table. You also see a Dwarven appraiser and a silver bucket.
Also here: Tasyra.

Tasyra says, "Well that was just rude."

"Done with the theren attacks."

You say, "Sorry about that."

You get a black gem pouch from inside your dark leather backpack.

There is nothing in there.

Your spirit feels less drained.

You put your pouch in your dark leather backpack.

You say, "I think I got a few."

Tasyra says, "Ok."

* Someone snipes a basilisk head arrow at you. You attempt to dodge, taking the full blow. The arrow lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 21 minutes.
[You're slightly off balance]

>l in other pouch
That is closed.

"You did not answer"

>depart item

>>I still wanted to see if he would keep at it but alas, even bought trash gets tired of it. Looking forward to seeing his renewed rage in the future.

>think Unfortunately, I may have to catch you at another time, Tasyra. Thanks for coming.

>think Something goin' on at the pond?

>think I'm at the bank if anyone has any special metals.

>think Could use some glaes myself. I'll compete with Sneeky.

>think Well I'm at the bank.

>find nefar
Brave Adventurer in the Realms:
Nefarious.

Again, if there was only a way to keep him from running into safe rooms I'd be happy.

Solomon's Post
We're digging into this whole Nefarious situation.

It'll get resolved.

Solomon

I'm guessing Nefarious is gonna get Korsik'd. Sorry james I had too.
~Terc~
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." - Ted Nugent
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Tercsyn

Re: Nefarious stuff from Play.net

Postby Pendus on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 pm

I doubt he'll get locked out. They won't want to lose the paying account. He'll get locked open and lose snipe if I had to bet. It won't help most players but those that can take him will have an easier go of it.
Pendus
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Pendus

Postby themonkdr on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Pendus wrote:I doubt he'll get locked out. They won't want to lose the paying account. He'll get locked open and lose snipe if I had to bet. It won't help most players but those that can take him will have an easier go of it.

Yeah. I was referring to Thief Korsik losing snipe.
~Terc~
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Pendus on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm

themonkdr wrote:
Pendus wrote:I doubt he'll get locked out. They won't want to lose the paying account. He'll get locked open and lose snipe if I had to bet. It won't help most players but those that can take him will have an easier go of it.

Yeah. I was referring to Thief Korsik losing snipe.

Whoops. I had forgotten all about that.
Pendus
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Pendus

Postby Tcool13 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 pm

cause we all know that if he said paladin korsik he would have ment rage quitting Kyodan style.
Tcool13
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Your MOM

Postby Drewskii on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm

He's already lost snipe once for 30 days, and he's never switched his profile from Open. He just goes on a rampage then camps out in a safe room Vanmar style.

Hope they tell him to stay out of safe rooms and take snipe permanently.
Drewskii
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Baeleth

Postby ccmartin77 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 am

So Vinjince basically reported him. GJ.
ccmartin77
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: .

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 am

please stfu asshole
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ragran

Postby Mord on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 am

Y so defensive Ragran?
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 am

Reporting is a cowardly, guilty pleasure in which poor sports engage GMs 3 rooms east, 2 north, and through 2 sets of gates away from the event. Reporters are generally shielded from public scrutiny - in fact, without SC they would be politically safe to report all the live-long day. Vinjince posted a conflict in full view of the entire play.net audience.

There is a reason for the play.net conflicts folder. And i'd say 6 sequential kills is a pretty solid basis for a run-of-the-mill, not unusual gripe.

People have been posting logs of dbag activity in that folder since clinton was in office. Dumb dave, vanmar, me, others. Logs are elaborative and common. He posted a fucking log. So what?

Does anyone believe vinjince is responsilbe for protecting nefarious? The vangina comparison is a good one, but there is no reason to go there. People can't evade a conflict folder log because they happen to employ a tactic that makes their dickbaggery even more annoying and may have collateral consequences.

There is no comparison - unless you believe that he is responsible for protecting nefarious just on that basis. Which would be an incredibly strange position to take.

And FYI people are allowed to be annoyed by shitbag behavior. Just in case there is any confusion.
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car

ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Mord on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 am

I don't think he posted a log to have a conflict on the boards with whoever plays Nefarious, looks like in the narration of the log he suggests that Nef should be locked to open and not able to exploit the safe rooms to hide in. So kind of is like reporting since Solomon is now "looking into it" but Vin is right, Nefarious is being a dirty fag and should man up and take his medicine.
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 am

When I think of reporting I think of someone looking to get a player a caution, warning, lockout, or expulsion.

When I think of someone posting in conflicts because someone repeat kills them 6 times then runs to safe rooms or goes guarded, then adding that the player should be locked open and banned from safe rooms in their post....i usually agree and move onto the next post.

ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Fallen Bard on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:37 am

Sweet jesus, Vinjince posted a log about someone being a safe room mechanics-abusing loser + using one of the cheapest attacks in the game(snipe) in order to do it ad nauseum.

Big freaking deal, IMO trying to get people to start flaming Vinjince about "reporting about it" is almost as bad as trying to report and get people in trouble to begin with. You're basically doing the same thing.

WAHHH VINJINCE REPORTED A LOG ABOUT NEFARIOUS EVERYONE FLAME HIM HE'S A REPORTER

If you don't like it don't read it, or find something better to do.
Fallen Bard
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Leilond

Postby themonkdr on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am

Vinjince did the right thing IMO. Nefarious was being a giant douchebag and needed to be called out. I'm sure the GMs were aware of his BS before Vin posted it anyway and it was just Solomon acknowledging the fact to keep the uproar to a minimum.

Nef is gonna lose snipe and I'd bet perma locked open for a long time.
~Terc~
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby ccmartin77 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:04 am

NOTE: I have no part in this and I think it's funny but I will be devil's advocate here. I'm sure Vinjince is correct in his post about Nefarious being bought trash etc etc but for fun, let's review:

So I read a thread of this Cutta guy whom I don't know and don't care to know because he is obviously pretty dumb but whatever.

He's getting chain killed, He probably deserved it, he gets all his crap stolen, again probably deserved it. So most are like hey dumbass just log out if your getting chain killed, or hey dumbass why did you just come back to where you were killed???

Nefarious goes on a rage and just kills people, but I assume Vinjince was probably just targetted because he is known and/or a known member of SC which just posted logs of the Cutta guy getting raped.

So Vinjince get's sniped, he comes back to the same spot, gets sniped again, and again - well wtf isn't that the same dumbass move as the other guy?

Then he put in his log he was seeing how far the guy would go? Well if you are doing that than you can't complain about it - isn't that hypocracy?
>>I go back, just to see how far he would go with it. Haven't said anything at that point.

>>So I STILL wanna know how far he'll go with it without saying anything.

>>I still wanted to see if he would keep at it but alas, even bought trash gets tired of it.

Then he also puts in his logs that he was gwething his exact locations - again - he probably was doing this on purpose to make a point of this guy chain killing him? Unless he is really that dumb that in the middle of getting chain killed he is going to gweth his locations on multiple occasions? I know he isn't that dumb.

>think I'm at the gem shop

>think Well I'm at the bank.

>find nefar
Brave Adventurer in the Realms:
Nefarious.

So to me that looks like a setup. Why see how far he is going to go? To post a log of it?

Why didn't he kill him back? That's odd? That's not the Vinjince we usually see??? What's going on?

Is Nefarious so big that Vinjince has no chance of fighting back?
ccmartin77
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: .

Next

Return to People You Love to Hate